Cebu Airwrongful charges

J

I went and did an online booking at cebu air. After giving my credit card particulars and press submit, I was prompt that I had done something wrong and was told to resubmit again. I cancelled the whole thing. When I received my credit card statement this month, I found that an amount of $232 was paid to cebu air. I called my credit card company who than gave me the contacts for manila, cebu and singapore. All of them could not help me. As I do not have a confirmation number from the online booking, very difficult for me to give them. I gave my wife's and my particulars but they are not able to see anything. I dun mind paying for the tickets but please send my tickets to me as I booked it for 24 apr 09 to 28 apr 09.

Thanks

Jude

• Updated by Jenny Agana Demesa · Jun 10, 2017

Cebu Pacific Air
    Cebu Pacific Air Contacts & Information
    Posted: Jun 10, 2017 by Jenny Agana Demesa
    supposed complete name did not appear in the ticket, what action should must be taken
    Complaint Rating: 100 % with 1 votes

Booking Reference QFQK8D amounting to Php10, 094.64
    and Booking Reference XGIJTT amounting to Php10, 094.64
    name of passenger:Cylde Testa and Ronald Jimenez

• Updated by aeoojj · Mar 14, 2019

Tapos Pina proceed kami sa ticketing office without any notice na booking of new flights na pala ang mangyayari. We waited for 1 hr bago na assist. and one thing, my attitude ang mga personnel nyo sa ticketing office nyo. someone making face while we are complaining, and nkatingin siya samin. Paanong training /seminar ba meron kau regarding sa behavior towards your clients???

• Updated by aeoojj · Mar 14, 2019

should i say make face

• Updated by Philip Brundrit · Mar 28, 2019

Suitcase broken

• Da
    david demery Apr 27, 2009

sir
    i went to cebu office to get a flight to manila with my wife on the 27 of april my wife got a number as told by the staff there to wait her turn her number was 36 the room was full the man then suddenly called for 40 and 43 when my wife went to take her number to get seen to the man told her to wait he is dealing with a man when my wife pointed out her number was 36 he still whould not serve her and told her to wait the man he was talking to was told a price for the ticket and gave him a ticket when my wife ask for the same flight he told her a price that was 2000 peso more than what he told the man why is that is it because i was white the flight he gave the man he could have given it to my wife bur he refused why is that is it the systym that phill people get prioriy over others when i made myself heard he passed me over to zest air lines just because i pointed out his number systym this is not fair to other users that want to use your air line service and asking for more money some thing is wrong in time you could have a big problem with this please sir coould you sort this out as i feel that that man is putting money in his pocket as i did check the net before i went to the air port the air port was in tacloban in leyte philippines thank you for your time in reading this note yours mr david demery uk resstdent ps i will be useing the air line more often in the near futher again thank you

• Al
    Almie Aug 14, 2018

I book a flight yesterday using my debit card but it was declined.'
    And the balance on my accont has been deducted. Please reach me to this email [protected]@gmail.com

• Ha
    Hazelyn Antonio Aug 15, 2018

I booked online for cebu pacific manila legaspi roundtrip but then after I paid thru credit card it said processing .It took almost 2 hours then the page closed automatically ! I have not confirmed yet so i dont have any reference or reciept that I paid. Please help me settle this

Mary Antoniette Aleta Aug 15, 2018

We had reserve four plane seats online (27A, B, C and D) but we were allocated to different seats (52E, F, H and J) at the time of our outbound departure (flight no. 5J929) to Bangkok, Thailand. We would like to request for a refund of the seat reservation we paid for. Our booking code is XDN5KZ.

Maria Yap Jul 21, 2019

@Mary Antoniette Aleta Hi Mary Antoinette,
    Did the airline pay the refund to your account? You have a valid cause because you paid extra for the seat selector in the midsection of the aircraft and yet you were allocated to tail seats and not seated together (E-F and H-J). You deserve proper compensation for the inconvenience.

• Ar
    Arlene E. Dolom Aug 16, 2018

I already paid in 7/11 for may booking at 7am..And its already 9:00pm not yet confirmation . My fligth still pending even I sent email my reciept dont have response.

• Ab
    abdusaid Aug 16, 2018

im abdusaid ahiron bound 4 zambo city wit family flight 5J861 01jul18 one of our luggage was sent to gen santos acording to ur personnel due 2 wrong tagging. my only wory is wen my luggage wil arrive to zambo city safe n not open im4rtant doc inside n i ned it on monday. pls reply wer not from zambo we r frm zambo sibugay.

• La
    Laura Montero Aug 20, 2018

I want to complain for the damaged of my luggage last April 13, 2018. Flight number 5J 458 Depart from IloIlo City (1140) arrive in Manila (1300) I went to customer service and they gave me the site when I can complain but that's not working as I uploaded in the Photo box below.

• Ri
    Ria Lina Barcenal Aug 21, 2018

I purchase ticket thru online, and i used my credit card last march 16, 2018 and the flight of this ticket is april 2, 2018 at around 4:55-5:55am with guest name rolando barias jr.

And please send this official receipt on my email addres [protected]@yahoo.Com

i will wait for your consedirable response.

Thanks

• Z3
    z3r02 Aug 21, 2018

I was waiting in line for a supervisor and she told me to wait and i've been waiting for 30 mins and still no answer. My name is shane wong and if you can please retrive in your record about our conversation and sanction the individual for poor customer service, that will be great.. thank you

• We
    Wendy Base Fernandez Sep 01, 2018

Hello Cebu Pacific,

I'm complaining in behalf of my Mother in law. She check in a baggage full of fruits, about 19 kilos from Davao to Cebu Today Flight number 5J 600 10pm. When they claimed their baggage the 19kls was now left with 2kls of durian. The packaging was already broken and they suspect that someone stole it.
    Pls set thia as urgent

• To
    Topepits Sep 02, 2018

-January 14, 2018, 11PM
    -Flight Manila to Brunei 5J409
    -Baggage missing for more than half of the total passengers.
    -Return our baggage and compensate for the damaged and lost items.

Maria Yap Jul 21, 2019

@Topepits Perfect example of incompetent cargo operations and baggage handling operations! There should be a proper system and training for proper tagging of the luggages. There is a cargo loading report that the cargo operations personnel check and any cargo not loaded should be properly identified. Sad to say, the airline can always give an excuse that they have no liability but they took our money for the checked in baggage. So where is the value of the money paid by the passengers? What kind of service is that, to receive payment but no quality service delivery?

• Al
    Aliehs Jellai Sep 02, 2018

I cannot view my boarding pass and confirmation if i already check in was not shown, your web always saying "snap something went wrong"

• Se
    Se_V3n Sep 03, 2018

Good day Cebu Pacific! I encountered error in my OR. I am hoping for your immediate response for this matter. Thank you and God bless.

• Bo
    Bonet Sep 05, 2018

I tried booking online for a Cebu/Manila flight for me, a SENIOR CITIZEN and my fiance and upon seeing the detailed breakdown cost I was dismayed to see that my fare (as a senior citizen) is exactly the same as my fiance who is not. Please explain to me why it is so before I file a complain with the SENIOR CITIZEN AFFAIR.

• Vi
    Vilma001 Sep 05, 2018

I book today via my ceb go account then after i check my account in ceb to to check my points its still 0 balance what happen??

Can you please Check it Thanks..

• Li
    Liberam Sep 10, 2018

during travel from Manila to Hongkong, I received the stroller with a missing stroller cup and also with broken frame.

• Me
    mercutio Sep 10, 2018

I've lost my black Esprit wrist watch in checked in baggage on

Flight 5J 839
    From Zamboanga to Tawi-Tawi
    Passenger: Carlos Rodrigo O. Balbon
    Oct 16, 2017
    Baggage-PNR# D6JDTL
    4 KG Brown Bag

Please help me recover the lost item.

• Lm
    LMYap Jul 21, 2019

@mercutio The airline will definitely wash their hands off such things. They will claim no liability whatsoever even if we paid for our checked in baggage. What is the value of our money then? Where is the service that we consumers paid for? There is no cctv recording anywhere in the baggage section where there are a lot of temptations going on. With a simple ballpen, these cargo people can easily open a luggage and expertly return the item to its original look and pretend as if nothing happened

• Ef
    Efren Parucha Cabinian Sep 11, 2018

I booked for a friend, but at payment process it says it did not process both payment and booking and just gave a reference # K8QEYV, so I checked my debit card but it was already deducted. How will I refund my money. Or can I rebooked it again using the given booking reference?

Noriza G. Carlos Sep 18, 2018

On Sept. 4, 2018, i tried to book PPS to Mania and vice versa, the booking was cancelled but the payment was deducted to my MBTC credit credit, to wit:

QFQK8D amounting to Php10, 094.64
    XGIJTT amounting to Php10, 094.64

please act on this...

• Ri
    Rikka Florence Sep 18, 2018

Paano mag pa edit/change ng surname sa booked na flights?
    Cebu-PPS on Sept 20, 2018

• Mi
    Michelle Barrientos Sep 18, 2018

Please fix your system. . I cant change my flight schedule because of error 5022. Out of range exeption.my flight is tomorrow sir maam. I hope you'll get back on me asap.i tried to call ur hotline [protected] many times today. Its always busy.

• Ik
    ikka Sep 19, 2018

Kindly change my middle name from fadrilan to Besoyo.
    thank you.

• Am
    amistoso Sep 19, 2018

Goodevening !
    Kindly check my booking reference
    Booking Details
    Booking Reference:
    E9MNXC

• Sh
    Shah24 Oct 15, 2018

Hello, i have recently booka flight for 3 persons through the airline and i have not received confirmation about the flight. Please help thanks

• Be
    Bea Korina Plaza Oct 15, 2018

Any responds to my complained??????

Anna Monina Oct 15, 2018

Our flight was on Wednesday, August 2, 2017. When I got my pink shell baggage from the conveyer belt and got out of the airport, I noticed that my bag had cracks and holes in it. I only noticed it when I was about to put my bag on the car of my boyfriend's uncle. I'd like to be compensated for the damages.

• Gi
    Gina Viray Oct 16, 2018

Last 3Sep.'18 we changed our return flight to Singapore (fr. 3Sep. to 7Sep). During payment was "Payment Failure". So we decided to book a new & pay it on CASH instead. On the same day we've paid it at Robinsons Festival Mall. We received the Itinerary Receipt on my email. When i got my MasterCard Bill in Singapore, i found out CEBU PAC charged..

• Je
    Jernacy Contes Oct 22, 2018

July 6, 2017
    [protected]
    my official receipt says system error

• Re
    reynante rondario Oct 23, 2018

Good day!
    I'm Reynante Rondario.yesterday i made booking from manila to kalibo on nov 24, 2017 departure time 10.55am arrival time 12.05nn amounting 3, 688.00 pesos.in processing thru online no confirmation in my email.sana po malaman ko kng na ibook po ba., thank you.

• Je

from james Catipon to Nathaniel James Catipon

Wrong input ng Name ano po ang gagawin namin

• Br
    Brenjune Bliss Tan Gerong Oct 27, 2018

booking for 7 persons cebu to manila for july 5, july 8 2017 dates roundtrip however after several attempts booking reference 071YRL it states that the transaction is approved then pending. please verify whether booking has been validated or confirmed and if security details esp pertaining to credit card details are safe..

• Gl
    glennduguid Oct 31, 2018

i am appalled at the staff and their staring directly at me on the manila to sydney flight
    i did nothing but stay in my seat, , 16j
    even the staff at the front of the cabin were giggling at me and staring, , you [censored]in cowards, i promise i wont be so kind next time i lower myself to a dirty cheap airline line you

• Gm
    Gmcebu Oct 31, 2018

Booking number:
    2797999 - VIA KIWI.COM on 11/04/17 request for compassion due to typo returned date . Matter had been addressed immediately . Please note we made a significant booking for our families from 4x Manila, 2x Dubai, 2x Sydney to be able to attend the funeral of my brother in law who suddenly passed away at the age of 53. Thanks

• Cr
    Cristy Roca Nov 04, 2018

Dear Cebu Pacific,

I've been book the ticket to my friend this morning ( 12-April-2017) but coud'nt get the itinerary and confirmation status. Already deduct to my account the payment. Please kindly advise.

Passenger Name: Augusto Gozon

Can you help me

• Ad
    adrian tan Nov 04, 2018

Greetings,

Hope you can come to a solution.

Photos below will show cebupac receipt for one passenger.
    The following photo on my credit card statement shown was charged
    twice on for one passenger.

Kindly revert as soon to resolve.

Thank you.

Adrian

• Lo
    louisbel Nov 06, 2018

I tried to book a flight with my Mastercard Platinum, what is a higher level than Mastercard Gold. I could not do the payment.
    I used my VISA GOLD afterwards, and then I could book my flight.

Does Cebu Pacific not accept Mastercard Platinum ?

Please reply to louis.[protected]@gmail.com

• Lo
    LorieJean Nov 12, 2018

Please help us to report this agency. They are posting sales ticket for Cebu Pacific but after we send the money, they sent us the itenerary but its not valid. Please click the link so you can see the agency in facebook. THe name of the agency is EUN HAN TRAVEL IN ZAMBOANGA CITY. PLEASE HELP THANKZ

• Ha
    Hamadalo Nov 12, 2018

by far the worst customer care service by phone I have ever experienced.

changing a booking reservation due to not being able to complete it online took approximately 30 minutes by phone due to the agents lack of information and continuingly repeating herself.

worst customer service. will not recommend to anyone!

Maridee Nov 12, 2018

This is not a complaint but an inquiry if you have future plans of having a cebu-tagbilaran-cebu route? It would be a great alternative to taking tje fast ferry especially when sea conditions are bad.. thank you