Menu
ADVERTISIMENT
Home Airlines Cebu Pacific Air There is no option to cancel/remove unpaid add ons

Cebu Pacific Air review: There is no option to cancel/remove unpaid add ons

Author of the complaint
7:49 am EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I have booked a flight in Cebu Pacific Air and already paid for the flight. I have decided to purchase add on baggage using their website. I tried to add 20kg first and tried to proceed to payment option page but my payment did not go through and there was an error displayed. I tried to click the 'Back' button and tried to pay again but still there was an error. Upon logging out and logging in again, to my surprise there was already 2pc 20kg baggage add on already added to the flight. There was no option to edit or remove the added purchase. I tried to contact Cebu Pacific customer service through facebook messenger to cancel or remove the added baggage but as per the customer service, there are no option to cancel or remove it. I already sent a screenshot of the error message I got but the request was denied. I asked them what will happen if I will not pay the amount due since I decided to not to pursue it, they said I have to settle it or else I won't be able to board the plane. Like what the hell. It's so unfair. Why do I need to pay for the services I opted not to pursue anymore. Why are they forcing the passengers to pay for the services we chose not to avail anymore. There should be options for passenger to remove those unpaid add on if we don't need it.

View 0 more photos

D
Jul 26, 2022 11:06 pm EDT

Hello, any update here! I have the same issue :(

Jul 18, 2022 1:49 pm EDT

Please tell me this problem was resolved? Im encountering the same issue and they’re charging me 13k for bags I dont even need. Was this settled when you arrived at the airport?

Jul 03, 2022 9:11 pm EDT

Hi. Anyone here was able to board or were you forced to pay in the airport? i am flying in the next 2 days and I need an answer please. Customer service representative didn’t understand my issue no matter how I explain it 🤧

Jul 18, 2022 1:48 pm EDT
Replying to comment of Redona

M
Jul 03, 2022 4:28 pm EDT

People here ar like cebu pacific they don’t really answer the questions…SO WHAT HAPPENED EVERYONE WERE YOU ABLE TO BOARD?

Jun 29, 2022 7:04 am EDT
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Hi, What happened? Did they really asked you to pay at the airport upon check in? I have the same issue and the live chat agent told me that upon check in, we won't be able allowed to board unless we pay for it. I told him that we wont be bringing any extra luggage when we travel so why do we need to pay for the add on we wont even use. But he said it is system generated and they can't do anything about it.

H
Jun 29, 2022 7:02 am EDT

One of the leading trusted named company is Helpline group, It provided several services like company formation, feasibility study, PRO Service, Attestation service

Since Qatar offers one of the safest area for business in the world, the number of entrepreneurs in Qatar is rapidly increasing. There are large number of expatriates in Qatar with a view of exploring the business possibilities.

Open business in Qatar

View 0 more photos
N
Jun 27, 2022 7:41 pm EDT
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

It happened to me today also! They keep asking for the error message but it is gone. Requested 1 luggage addon but they are charging me for two! They keep playing dumb! RIPOFF ALERT!

J
Jun 27, 2022 2:19 am EDT

I have the same problem going on right now. It was their app that kept having an error when I was trying to add 1 extra luggage (20 kg). Upon seeking help with their chat support on Messenger, they said it wasn't possible to cancel for add-ons from a confirmed booking. The chat support informed to excalate the concern to a higher department to take consideration for my concern. I am currently waiting for their reply.

Jun 29, 2022 6:55 am EDT
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

HI, did someone reach out to you and resolve the matter. I am having the same issue.

Jul 18, 2022 9:25 am EDT

Hi Jelsha. Any update on the upper management decision.

Jun 15, 2022 9:57 am EDT

Happened to me a few days ago. Added 20kg under my companion's name twice. Patiently waited for a live agent via chat through Cebupac official FB messenger. The agent escalated my request to cancel the duplicate add-on. Had it tagged urgent as we are about to leave within 3 days. Didn't receive any update via email but when I checked, I noticed that they had removed the duplicate add on.

Jul 21, 2022 12:24 am EDT
Replying to comment of RinoaH

Can you still board the plane even you have a pending payment from your add ons?

Jul 21, 2022 12:30 am EDT
Replying to comment of RinoaH

Can you still board the plane even having a pending payment from my baggage add ons?

L
May 25, 2022 1:21 pm EDT

What happened? Were you able to board?

May 21, 2022 11:55 am EDT

Hello same problem here did you settle the payment? Or not?

ADVERTISIMENT

Learn how the rating is calculated

424 complaints