CCT / Lack of customer service

Horrible Customer service. I ordered a 340w Enlight case from them and was sent a 300w. Just because I did not contact them the same day as I recieved it due to not having the parts yet to put in the case, he(Brian Stacy) said I would have to send it back and pay a 20% restocking fee, he blames it on me not reading correctly when if fact it was an error on their part. I have never experienced a problem like this from any other company I have dealt with in my limited 8 years of experience in the business of building custom computers for my customers. f you are forced to deal with them I recomend only buying on the phone as there website service is obviously flawed. I hope this helps everyone else to avoid getting the right case with a powersupply that is not only incorrect, but insufficient to handle the system you need completed in two days from discovery of the error. Other than this experience I have had no other contact with cableconn.com(CCT), but after this experience I am not sure I will.

Br

More CCT Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Is
      9th of Aug, 2017

On 2017-08-07sms'e wassend to CCT on their sms nr that was provided about a sewage drain that is overflowing at the back door, we received no respons.On2017-08-08again sms'e was send to 31373 about the drain that is still overflowing at the back door of which the pou was drowning in the drain water at the back door.After 13:30 the phone called was made to CCT on the 0860 nr that was given and a ref nr 09103860891 was given.Today 2017-08-09, Womensday, we are still waiting for CCT for the sewage drain that is overflowing at the back door and we became ill because off the sewage drain that has been overflowing for 3days now!!!