Cbeyond / horrible service

1 Tustin, CA, United States Review updated:

I recently decided to give them a chance after years of hating their sales people bombard me with marketing calls and unscheduled office visits. I thought we could save money and our contact was up with AT&T. Their sales rep Shaun Burkle promised great service blah blah blah ... well, right after we signed the problem begins! They couldn't tell if we have some kind of Analog card in our phone system so they couldn't proceed with the install. Then they wanted me to pay for a phone vendor to come out and verify if we have the analog card. When I refused to pay, they stop responding all together! I'm pissed they sold something without even understanding our system. They even sent out supervisors to look at our system but they couldn't tell what is going on. They said if I didn't have the analog card I would need a bundled T1 or they couldn't continue. When I told them I want to cancel the contract, they wouldn't return my calls or emails. We don't even have any equipment installed yet and they're already screwing us. DO NOT SIGN WITH CBEYOND!! They are nothing they promised and the service is horrible after that initial sales visit.

An

Comments

• Tr
      1st of Oct, 2013

The absolute worst service in the world! Only to be matched by their even worse customer service! DO NOT sign a contract with these people!