Cayman Airways / Price gouging, taking advantage of customers
Because of Hurricane Dean I was forced to end my vacation in Grand Cayman prematurely. I couldn't get a flight on my airline (American Airlines), so I got a seat on Cayman Airways. I was charged $650 for this flight.
When I got home I looked on the internet for the 'normal ' prices for Cayman Airways for a flight from Grand Cayman to Miami. The posted price was $232 for a one way flight.
Cayman Airways took advantage of me and many other people during a crisis. This is price gouging. Unethical business practices like this should be made known and companies called to account for their actions.
More Cayman Airways Complaints & Reviews
- Cayman Airways - Terrible Customer Service
- Cayman Airways - Cayman airways
- Cayman Airways - Did not receive proper information/ very upset
- Cayman Airways - Lack of compassion
- Cayman Airways - Checkin service.
- Cayman Airways - cayman airways in every respect
- Cayman Airways - Gcm/mia failure to provide oap wheelchair assistance - 10th jan 2017