Castlerock Securitycharging for service they are not providing

J Review updated:

When contacted to cancel we were never told to provide in writing, this is something my dad set up before he passed away, when contacted they never even asked for any proof. And get this they will not reimburse charges even though they didn't provide service; we didn't even have a contract in our names and their equipment isn't even connected. We actually have service with another company! Watch your bank accounts or better yet..don't give it to them! Spread the word and keep friends and family informed...this company is a ripoff.

• S
      Sep 28, 2009
    Castlerock Security - Refusal to cancel service
    Castlerock Security
    New Mexico

I have been trying to cancel our sevice many times in the past few months. Its been so stressful being a military member, I have greater issues to deal with.

• T
      Aug 01, 2010
    Castlerock Security - overall deception and inept service
    CastleRock Security
    Illinois

CastleRock Security continues to receive complaints for all the right reasons, but its time to go a step beyond complaint forums. Post all of your complaints in detail at http://www.castlerocksecurity.info. Simply reply the blog post most relevant to your complaint.

• P
      Aug 18, 2010
    Castlerock Security - contract cancellation
    SAI, Pinnacle
    Tennessee

i have read a ton of complaints against this company and the contract/cancellation policy...i am going forward in pursuing a class action lawsuit. please email me at [protected]@gmail.com with details if you would like to participate. thank you for your time.