Castle Dental Humble Texas / service/dentures

1 Humble, TX, United States

Went there in March 2015. Need lots of dental work. Opted to have parcials upper and lower. Was molded to have parcials made. Went later to have some upper molers extracted. Dentist (Dr. Malik) suggested pulling the front bottom teeth first. So I agreed. Pulled 6. In my opinion only four needed to be pulled. Was charged for six "surgical" extractions. Only two needed to be "surgically" extracted. So when that was over. Dentist put in the lower parcial.. They did not fit AT ALL! So dentist grinds them down to fit. He grinded down the fake back teeth. Nothing there but pink plastic. Only the front fake teeth are there. So I went with it. Cause I work. Can't go to work with no bottom front teeth. After a month. No follow up appointment was scheduled. No calls from the dentist. So I call and tell them the parcials are rocking Bite front and back of parcials pop up. Bite with back and front of parcials pop up. NOTHING will hold them down. So I call and make appointment. And complain. Dr. Malik looks at them. Then tells me they are like a flipper (temporary parcial) I tell him. You never once told me that. I don't believe him. Then he says. Oh and today is his last day at castle dental. There is no other dentist in that office. So I say. So what am I suppose to do. They are in my insurance network. They say well we can send you to another office. It is approx. 70 miles from my house.. Um absolutely NOT! I asked what bout the other castle dental right down the street? They don't have a dentist either. WHAT?! Then their other suggestion is to send me to a castle dental in a bad part of town... NO! so here I sit almost 3 months later with a bad lower parcial. No other dental work done yet.. And Castle dental doesn't seem to care at all.

Bl