CashNetUSA / fraudulent company
CashnetUSA is the leading online lender in deceptive fraudulent practices. It is a unsecured unsafe lender whom targets helpless unfortunate individuals in attempt for profitable gain. They use deceptive forms to collect past due balances such as blind transactions through ones bank account, and they have hidden messages on the site that make users believe that one thing is going to happen when its not the case. Most people receive loans form this company and think that if they receive and extension they won't have to pay anything that's not the case there is always a fee.
Also if your applying online for a loan with cashnetusa make sure you set a end of action date for your loan. If this isn't done the loan will automatically extend an you will be out of more money than intended. They don't make this something that is understood to customers because they receive the bulk of there money in extensions so they'll do anything to get there 'Retention' from customers in extensions and however else necessary.
Be ware this is a unsecured and unsafe lender, just ask the numerous customers who have had issues with fraudulent credit card companies obtaining all there information and miscellaneous transactions showing on there bank account. Or maybe you should ask the non active customers(Customers who paid off there loan or filled the application but never received a loan) whom receive calls form a 3rd party who has all there information and is threatening legal action. Sad but true this is cashnetusa safe and unsecured history.
More CashNetUSA Complaints & Reviews
- CashNetUSA - fraud and scam 
- Cashnet USA - scam and cheating! 
- Cash Net Usa / Cash Advance Mutual - scam 
- CashNetUSA - customer service & application process blow, impossible to get loan 
- CashNetUSA - unauthorized debit 
- CashNetUSA / CNU Online Holdings - phone call
- CashNetUSA / CNU Online Holdings - weinberg mediation group, llc, amherst, ny 14226, jmt capital management, llc and cashnet usa for debt collection tactics
- CashNetUSA / CNU Online Holdings - harassment
- Cash Net USA - fraudulent loan and check sent to my banking account and had me believing I was getting a loan 
- CashNetUSA / CNU Online Holdings - payday loan