Cash4Gold.com / cash4gold scam

1 Pompano Beach, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1-877-465-3590

Hello, i was checking out all of the complaints on this site about cash4gold. I send them jewerly back on January 14th, 2010. After waiting for 3 weeks they finally told me that my envelope never arrived to their location. They send me an insurance claim form that will pay me $100. for my package. I know that the gold i send them was worth more. They are nothing but liars that try to take advantage of the american people on this times of need. I just got done filing a complaint with BBB. Everyone else should do the same. Dont let them get away with it.

Comments

• Le
      30th of Mar, 2010

I heard these guys were scam artists, but I can't believe what I'm reading on here!

27th of Mar, 2012

Yea, we have heard these reviews before, its always better to deal with reputable companies. Optimally independent companies in which you can speak directly to the owner. You lose negotiating power when you send your valuables off to a faceless corporation. Our family owns Sanger Gold and Silver and we pride ourselves not on making profits but on helping people. Things are bleak in the economy and we want to help our neighbors by offering our buying and selling services. We do pay scrap prices, or perhaps we can sell it on consignment. Help us help you... http://www.sangergold.com

21st of Mar, 2015

I sent them two chains a broken ring that had 25 diamonds, 18 caret gold it was my wedding ring, I did not need it anymore, I sent them my jewelry dec 2014, they are a scam their business is shut down dam they played me plus this tracking number don't work.