Cash Generator / lack of customer service/assistance/help

On the 14/04/2018 I spent ££550.00 on a Samsung galaxy s9 from the Irvine branch, after 2 weeks of unsuccessfully not getting the unlock codes I decided that I had enough and I was going to sell it to Mazuma. I was going to take a bit of a loss but I carried on and sent the phone to them, as soon as they received it they immediately placed it into quarantine. They then issued me with a certificate stating that the phone wasn't stolen but when CG bought it they basically bought it without ownership rights which means they have unlawfully sold EE phone and by selling it to to me they have fraudulently sold me goods which as well as not working means some nice accolades for the local newspapers, I am currently filling out the form 3 (a) so that I can start court proceedings against this bunch of [censored]

• Cash Generator Customer Care's Response, Aug 09, 2018

Good Morning,

Thank you for your comments on Complaints Board.

We cannot respond to your complaint on this site as we would need to respond to you personally. Therefore we would request that you send your complaint to our official email address [protected]@cashgenerator.co.uk and we will be happy to look into your complaint for you.

Kind Regards
    Cash Generator

• Updated by T Irvine, Aug 10, 2018

As promised I have put a small claims form into the Sheriff Court so the franchisee will be looking at not a £550.00 bill but for putting me to so much trouble, ignoring me, along with the head office who never answer there phones (Edinburgh) The ignorance, uneducated, rude, non-skilled and unknowable management at Irvine obviously got there training from there big boss who can't speak to anyone. The bill will be a tad more😎As for this website we'll done for getting an answer, as for Cash Generators I won't be rude but where you when I required a hand well I abstain from your services now as this has gone too far. Too late, sorry really bad service.

Ti