Casey’s General Stores / breakfast burritos
Adel, Iowa Casey's could not make a breakfast burrito without sausage, peppers and onion. This is silly when they make breakfast pizzas! Just close all the Casey's "Kitchens". Not everyone can eat onions and such! The people in the kitchen said they could not make the burrito without using the mix? I wanted eggs, cheese and ham. What is so hard about that? Food service should be just that. Service. You make pizzas to order. Subs to order. I will not purchase anything at the Casey's in Adel, Iowa again. I will take my business to Kum and Go.
More Casey’s General Stores Complaints & Reviews
- Casey's General Store - employee 
- Casey's General Store - harassment 
- Casey's General Store - exchanging a propane cylinder
- Casey's General Store - unhappy employee 
- Casey's General Store - manager 
- Casey’s General Stores - fountain pop.
- Casey’s General Stores - substitutions on pizza
- Casey’s General Stores Sycamore and 41st - coffee
- Caseys General Store - no pizza or food in the warmers
- Casey’s General Stores - the entire store