CarTrawlerunethical behaviour

On the 15 September 2018 I rented a car through Cartrawler and paid R 2965.45 and was directed to pay extra R395 which I never paid(R395) because Hertz did not have the car I wanted and cancelled the deal.
I have written emails to cartrawler for refund and they only paid back R520.00 as settlement. my question to them what expense did they incur? I contacted Hertz car rental who confirmed that they never received any payment for the cancelled car rental contract.

Dear Mr Seleho,

Thank you for your patience.

I have been advised that Cartrawler has to contact us on behalf of yourself regarding the matter as we do not receive payment for rentals that was cancelled.

Kind regards

Cape Town International Airport, 7525
Booking Ref: ZA421324670
CarTrawler Ref: [protected]

Dear Rakeleje,

Thank you for your patience in relation to your case.

I apologise for the delay in resolving your claim, it was caused by a late response from Hertz.

Having investigated the issue, I am happy to confirm that I have proposed a refund of ZAR 520.00 for the different category vehicle that you received which will be processed to the credit card you used in the original transaction.

You should receive your refund within the next 10 working days.

Thank you for taking the time to contact us about your experience and for giving us the opportunity to assist you in resolving this issue.

Thank you again for your patience, and I apologise for any inconvenience.

Kindest Regards,
Tomasz

Cartrawler Customer Care

i will like to receive my full payment

hope you help