CarTrawler / unauthorized card charges and cancellation of insurance without consent
I made a reservation of car in Malaga, Spain via Ryanair Car-hire. During reservation I was clearly told that all I have to pay is 100PLN now and the rest (for car hire and whole insurance fee) until Jan 7th, 2018.
I had to enter my credit card details and submit. Then it turned out that they took payment for insurance as well (282, 01 instead of 100). After complaint they returned the money back, but now my car hire hasn't insurance and I cannot add it whatsoever. They claim that I resigned from insurance, which is not the case. I want that insurance, just they should follow their offer - I had to pay for it later, not half year in advance. They tell me that I can cancel whole reservation for a fee and make it again. But it wasn't me who didn't fullfill the agreement.
More CarTrawler Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] CarTrawler - utterly disgusted 
- CarTrawler - cancellation refund...in my dreams! 
- CarTrawler - insurance tricks 
- [Resolved] CarTrawler - overcharged 
- CarTrawler - rip off
- CarTrawler - never rent here
- CarTrawler - ie854727720
- CarTrawler - auto rental
- CarTrawler - transportation services
- CarTrawler - rental car - the worst