CarTrawler — transfer / kaunas
The transfer I booked via Ryanair (agents for Cartrawler) from Daugirdas Hotel to Kaunas airport did not arrive. After ten minutes I rang the driver's number that had been texted to me - no response. I then phoned the UK contact number +44 [protected]. This was answered and I gave the booking number and my booking was confirmed. After fifteen minutes customer service phoned back and said the driver was on their way and should be with me in five minutes. Fifteen minutes later the driver called me, what time did I need to be at the airport? He advised that he hadn't received the booking but would come over as soon as possible.
Fortunately Kaunas airport is not too far from the city so when he arrived we did get to the airport in time to check in, however, we had spent 45 minutes hanging around the hotel foyer and incurring phone charges, so were not very impressed with the service.
More CarTrawler Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] CarTrawler - utterly disgusted 
- CarTrawler - cancellation refund...in my dreams! 
- CarTrawler - insurance tricks 
- [Resolved] CarTrawler - overcharged 
- CarTrawler - rip off
- CarTrawler - never rent here 
- CarTrawler - ie854727720
- CarTrawler - auto rental
- CarTrawler - transportation services
- CarTrawler - rental car - the worst