Carson City Toyota / car dealer stole our money!
Carson City Toyota
3659 South Carson St.
Carson City, NV 89701
info AT carsoncitytoyota.com
We visited Carson City Toyota to buy a SUV. The dealer did not have the color and model we wanted and the dealer told us that they would get us one in three weeks plus. We signed a purchase order on 06/05. The dealer wanted us to put a $ 1000 deposit as good faith. The sales person told us that they are going to hold the check and will not be cashed until they get us the car.
The check was cashed on 06/08/07 and my finances were messed up. I called the dealer on 6/8/07 and asked him to refund the money. He promised to mail me a check back as soon as the check clears the dealer account. I called him again on 06/11/07 and the dealer told me that I should have a check by Friday 06/15/07. I also told him that we are not buying the car from his dealership because he lied to us.
On 06/12 I get a call from the manager telling me that the car will be in his dealership on 06/15/07 and that I should pick up the car with the check. I told him that we are not buying the car from him anymore. He kept on calling me everyday. Finally I faxed him a letter telling him that we are not going to buy the car from him and that he should refund the money to us.
More Carson City Toyota Complaints & Reviews
- Toyota corolla 141 - low fuel consumption rate 
- Toyota Vios - engine knocking sound 
- Toyota International Lotto (Headquarter), japan - no response regarding toyota car international promotion program 
- Toyota Lottery Award - scam lottery! 
- Toyota / MMT Gearbox - dishonest sales tactics - advertising and selling vehicles equipped with mmt gearbox as automatic 
- Toyota Motor Corporation - Prado 2014 txl
- toyota malaysia - services & product supplies
- Toyota Motor Corporation - gas cap issue september 2018
- Toyota Motor Corporation - innova crysta car insurance settlement
- Toyota Motor Corporation - ending a lease and trying to get a new lease