Carrefour KSA Jeddah Sulaymaniyah Branch / i'm complaining about the poor n bad service of the staff in your jeddah sulaymaniyah outlet.

Sulaymaniyah Plaza, Saudi Arabia

Dear Sir/Madam, I'm proud to say that I am one of your loyal customer for I had been shopping at this outlet of yours for 7 years as I'am one the expatriate who worked in Jeddah n I lived in Jeddah in the district of Sulaymaniyah.Therefore it is only understandable that i shopped in this outlet of yours almost everyday.But over the years it's sad to say that I'd noticed that the services provided here by the staff is not improving but infact declining.The staff seems to have an attitude problem as they somehow appears unaware of the importance of customer service.Considering your establishment being in the retail business where your competitors are abundant the only 2 points that is important for you to stay in the competition is price n customer service.But somehow I think the problem does'nt only comes from the ground level but also from the incompetent manageral staff that is from the supervisors topwards.I almost never once see any of the management staff going round checking on the staff n customer service especially in the electronics section.I once wanted to inquire about 1 of the mobile phone product but I n my wife had to wait for half an hour before we are finally being served unreluctantly by one of the staff.N things like this happens many times.I think that it is crucial for you people at the head office of Carrefour to send inspectors to this or other outlet of yours in Saudi Arabia as your fine reputation as one of an international establishment is at stake.Thank you for your immediate attention.

Ro