LuLu Mall / LuLu International Shopping Mall Logo

LuLu Mall / LuLu International Shopping Mall

Having problems with LuLu Mall / LuLu International Shopping Mall?

LuLu Mall / LuLu International Shopping Mall Customer Service Contacts

+91 484 272 7777 (Head Office)
+91 484 272 7700 (Head Office)
+91 484 272 7776 (Customer Service)
34/1000, N.H 47, Edapally, Kerala
Thu9:00 AM - 11:00 PM
Fri9:00 AM - 11:00 PM
Sat9:00 AM - 11:00 PM
Sun9:00 AM - 11:00 PM

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with LuLu Mall / LuLu International Shopping Mall Customer Service. Initial LuLu Mall / LuLu International Shopping Mall complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for LuLu Mall / LuLu International Shopping Mall above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about LuLu Mall / LuLu International Shopping Mall. Discuss the issues you have had with LuLu Mall / LuLu International Shopping Mall and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

LuLu Mall / LuLu International Shopping Mall Complaints & Reviews

LuLu Mall / LuLu International Shopping Malljbl t210

I purchased jbl t210 on june 15... And I changed my house and lost the invoice bill... Now my product have no bass (complaints).. I need to replace... I go back to lulu connect and I say for replace... They asking invoice bill... I lost that... And I ask for duplicate invoice. And they (saying only getting duplicate invoice after purchased of 3 month.) this is not possible... I need replacement... Purchased on june 15 2019.

Product serial no:- kt0055-cj1767877
My mail id:- [protected]@gmail.com
Mob no:- [protected]

jbl t210

LuLu Mall / LuLu International Shopping Mallcountry eggs.

I am a daily customer of Lulu mall, especially Hyper market.I am very sorry to inform you that on 9th Jan.2020 I had purchased 6 nos.country eggs from Lulu hyper market Kochi.While using it is found that out of six, 2Nos are rotten eggs.It is further noted that the packed date was just two days back.ie.7th Jan. Hense I request you to take necessary action to sell good items to the customers and make sure that the suppliers or venders of such items are warned to supply good items so that such complaints from the customers can be avoided in future.

• Va
        varghese61 Jan 28, 2021

Most of the items sold there are substandard and not good for human health... beware!!
        I also is a regular customer but recently I changed the routine of going there to buy substandard
        things with my hard earned money while good quality things available around my home in ekm!!!

LuLu Mall / LuLu International Shopping Mallservice

I bought a samsung s2 from there on 6th of april 2017. I had complaint with my tab now. they asked 4 bill. I wanted a bill from there as samsung customer care told to bring product with bill and 65 percent will be transferred bk as there was a problem with battery. but because you people dont generate bill I am not getting reimbursement.

If I had bought from a small shop they would have searched and given bills. so hereafter I decided not to spend a penny of my salary on lulu connect. I alreadybought phone tab laptop and bluetooth speaker from there. but because you people dont value customers I have decided not to buy anything from there anymore.

LuLu Mall / LuLu International Shopping Mallsaree

Bought a saree from Lulu Kochi...got a saree blouse along with it...that was separate...our bad luck that we did not open the blouse piece and check...the thread is all pulled ...it's torn on the sides...paid around Rs 2200 for the saree...and this is what I get...it is not even cut straight...seems like somebody just put the leftover cutpiece with the saree...really disappointed

george58 Jan 27, 2021

Never buy sari from Lulu, total cheating, i bought many all are highly priced and not worth...
            Don't get cheated..
            you can have same sari with half price from outside..

LuLu Mall / LuLu International Shopping Mallopen show of gender inequality

I was insulted in front of my friends n others for trying to carry a bag to the Hypermarket. They asked me to keep the bag at the baggage deposit, when I reached the baggage deposit they say they keep only laptop bags. When u was standing there i saw they they tagging the bags of girls who brought bags to them n when I asked them to do the same they openly hesitated. When I asked the security at the entrance about this enequality he said in Malayalam "athoke anganeya" . I thought lulu was bringing international standards to India, having spend my early life in Dubai I feel pity watching such stuffs happening.i come from a high level family n this is an insult we don't need to steal ur petty stuffs, it's a shame .Never gonna enter that door again

• Va
              varghese61 Jan 28, 2021

Total failure staff there !! Best option not to go there!!!

george58 Jan 27, 2021

Insulting is their strategy in Lulu Hypermarket... staff are arrogant and look at us as culprits coming in to steal their things (think they do the same!!!) After living for years in outer countries, when we go to Lulu Kochi, we feel like we are insulted in every part of the hypermarket... staff are arrogant, not customer friendly and do not waste a single thing to harrass a customer... We pay our hard earned money (that also all items are overpriced and below standard)...

LuLu Mall / LuLu International Shopping Mallbeats earphone urbeats

Hello
            I bought this ear phone on 31-05-2018 I used it for a week and this product is getting muted while using I can't even adjust the volume. I have given it service on 12-06-2018 and it's been 23 days till now I have not got my ear phone back worst service
            We buy product to use it but this case not even a week I used it
            Pratheek jp
            971 [protected]
            [protected]@gmail.com

beats earphone urbeats
            beats earphone urbeats

LuLu Mall / LuLu International Shopping Mallsamsung led

I bought a Samsung LED almost a month back and once I was ready for the installation on 29th, it was informed to connect through their number 2727773 . I have been told from that date that person will come and do the installation but so far no one has come. intention was to see the world cup and if this is getting delayed further, my investment will be a waste.

can you sort this at the earliest .

LuLu Mall / LuLu International Shopping Mall — supra cooker

I am very disapointed and regret of buying a cooker from lulu in mushrif mall. 1- first I purchased a cooker...

LuLu Mall / LuLu International Shopping Mall — organic products

Hello, I'm really sorry to submit this but if we keep tolerating then nothing is going to be done. I bought...

Dubai

LuLu Mall — t-shirt exchange

Dear Sir/Madam, On 26th Nov, I had purchased few items from Lulu fashion store from which one item...

LuLu Mall — lenovo ideapad 320

Hello, I am a student and I am from a middle class family. I bought a new laptop of Lenovo from Lulu connect...

LuLu Malla/c installation

Dear Sir/Madam

I bought an O General A/C from Lulu connect on 13/07/2017 and the same delivered on 14/07/2017. For the last 4 days i have been continously contacting them for the installation and so far there is no action. Its a clear case of neglegeance from an esteem organisation like Lulu.. Pls do the needfull to solve the issue today itself

Regards
                Gopakumar
                Kerala
                Alleppey
                Thakazhy
                Inv. No. 041/0008899

george58 Jan 27, 2021

We cannot expect such negligence from an esteemed organisation which was put up in GCC and other outside countries by a Noble man like Mr. Yousaf Ali... But he never comes to know the negligent and arrogant nature of the staff here in Kochi... They all are a union and hide things and behave like real trade union people of India... Also buying Electronics from Lulu is an utter failure... it never works after sometime...

Lulu Connectdvd player

I bought this dvd player from lulu connect on 12-05-2017...but i could play it only once...i took it to shop on 25th to get it replaced...but the customer care people were not ready..telling the replacement is possible only within 7 days...they colleted all my details and DVD details telling that it will be repaired by the service agent at home...but nobody came even after 5 days...i again called the customer care and they told that my complaint was not registered and asked me all the details...then what was the exercise done by those people on 25th...such irresponsible people... I dont know when it will be repaired..

LuLu Mall — bad small onion

Sir Yesterday i have buy small onion from lulu cohin. But unfortunate major onions are bad. We cant find the...

Lulu Connect — motorola g4 plus

I purchased a motorolla g4 plus from lulu connect edappally lulu mall on [protected] by 8:30 pm when i reached...

LuLu Malllg inverter ac

I have purchased an LG- inverter ac from lulu ernakulam on 12/3/2016. Since the installation its the 4th time the product is getting the same complaint of not getting on. i have selected the product on the reccomendation by your executive and its not serving the purpose. Already changed a board and now they are saying that the main board need to be changed. Is this the kind of product you sell. Dont you have any legal obligation for selling a good product. request you to replace the product at the earliest.out of this days the ac was down for more than 30 days for various service purposes.
                    Now it has become like this if we want to use the ac we need to provide one room on rent to your technician because we dont know when the ac wont turn on.

• Fa
                        Fasalu Rahman Jan 13, 2020

We went for purchase a washing machine in Lulu connect on jan 6th. But nobody attended for enquiry or anything else. Pathetic customer service. Lot of sales exexutives are there.but no body attended us even we demanded the same.

pls describe what is the job of your sales executives..?

• Ut
                        Uthara Umesh Jan 01, 2020

I have bought a micro poly rug and i am not satisfied with it. The material of this item is always going so that I am not satisfied with this item please take adequate action for this complaint thinking that you will take a action I concluded my words.

• Vi
                        Vinod thenali Jun 29, 2019

I bought one prestige cookware set under promotion price of SR.299/- from lulu Khobar branch on 21/06/19, but due to lulu mistake I cancelled the item .Due to lulu mistake they charged SR.3/- from me.This is not fare

• Sr
                        srilaxmi mohan Jun 04, 2019

I had bought a top from Vero Moda shop in lulu shopping mall 2 weeks back and the same got damaged after 2 days use. After paying huge amount ideally there should be some quality for the material.

I had spoke to showroom person and she has not given me a proper answer whether the same can be replaced with a good standard piece.

Sri

• Ro
                        Roshan Jose Apr 15, 2019

Purchased from lulu hypermarket and after reaching home I found out that one item which I haven't purchased was in the list I.e jathi pathri and was charged INR 266.53.

There was 46 items in my purchase list and was able to cross check the same after reaching home only. Kindly advise

Roshan Jose
                        [protected]

• Bi
                        Bilal Aurangzeb Mar 20, 2019

I bought green chili but they put the price tag of mashroom. I bought mandrain moroco that was 4. Something but the put the tag of mandrain spain.

• Fa
                        Fazil shaji Oct 27, 2018

The printer that we purchased 2 week before its not working. Lulu connect sold us an damaged produst. We inform your sales man and the hp servise center but no one do anything. I am not satisfied withu yur servise. Very poor .

• Ab
                        Abdul Bazith bazi Oct 27, 2018

This is a muslim owner's shop. That cause will you please stop the song on at least the opening time of fasting. And please inform the muslim time to open our fasting...
                        It was good to have a short offer to open fasting its only for ramsan time
                        Earn a small amount...

• Ro
                        Roobil Aug 20, 2018

I have purchased sony headset from lulu connect and that was not working in condition. When came back to them for the eaxchange on the very next day they are saying they are unable to do anything. I felt very hesitated the way they gave response..i would have been treated well if i purchase from a low class man..

• As
                        Aswathi Biju Aug 20, 2018

We had a bad experience from the staff in parking space.He was very arrogant and was standing there in an arrogant manner.We inquired to him about availability of vacant space for parking our car.He didn't even consider that there were ladies and a baby inside car.We customers expect your staff to be polite.

george58 Jan 27, 2021

@Aswathi Biju Staff are very arrogant there... Never ever expect decent nature of staff from Lulu Kochi