Carphone Warehouse / Nokia 5300 / Broken phone
I purchased a nokia 50oo from the carphone warehouse, i had to return it within 28 days as there was problem with the speaker, carphone warehouse replaced my old handset with a new one. then had to return it again within 28 days i was unable to have a new one, so my handset was sent for repairs, this took almot 3 weeks. On return of the handset which was late returning, carphone warehouse explained that my phone was then fixed and it had past their diagnostic tests. I then inserted my sim in the shop and the phone had not been repaired and showed all the exact same problems. I was then ordered another phone which was delivered the following day. This phone has now also got the same problem as the first one, my phone does not ring, the the music player does not work. Also there is no sound when on loudspeaker but on handset it woks fine. I had phones witch have been purchased form nokia and never come across the same sort of problem but this model Nokia 5300 is really faulty one!
More Carphone Warehouse / Nokia 5300 Complaints & Reviews
- Carphone Warehouse - Disconnection 
- Carphone Ware House - Mobile - VAT REBATE FORM 
- Carphone Warehouse - Terrible company 
- Car Phone Warehouse - Canary Wharf - Unruly behaviour
- Carphone Warehouse - New up grade phone suffers from poor signal
- Orange France/Carphone Warehouse - Pay as You go not fit for use.
- Carphone Warehouse - poor customer service
- Carphonewarehouse.com - Incompetent and selfish
- Carphone Warehouse - Unauthorized billing
- Carphone Warehouse - Awful service