[Resolved] Carnival Cruise Lines / lost luggage

United States Review updated:

Booking no. 6zz7w2 Acct. 7258, Carnival Victory, Sail date 12-24-17. Stateroom 8281. 3 bags given to porter on dock. Never received 3rd bag. Reported to guests services. Bag never found. All Christmas gifts were in that bag totaling close to $1000.00. We brought along 15 family members for cruise to celebrate Christmas. Lots of disappointed people. Supposed to go to Key West then Cozumel. Instead got to Key West last. Immigration came on board and we lost 3 hours for excursions. Lots of unhappy customers. We have travelled on Carnival many times. This is worst ever. Is there any way this can be made right. Security cameras would have caught whoever took the bag. No security. At this point I do not feel we can sail with Carnival again. Very sad. Please correspond. Thank you for your consideration.
Pearl Arlene Speelman-Jack Speelman. [protected]@verizon.net

• Resolution statement

• Carnival Cruise Lines Customer Care's Response, Jan 08, 2018

Good morning:

Thank you for allowing us the opportunity to respond to your comments.

We know our success depends on our guests and we treat all reports of dissatisfaction very seriously. We invite you to contact us directly, and we’ll be happy to review your concerns. Our Guest Care Department can be reached at 1-800-929-6400, ext. 76400. We do not suggest putting any personal information, including booking numbers, telephone numbers, email addresses, etc. on an open forum.

Sincerely,

Carnival Cruise Line

Pe
Jan 5, 2018

Comments

• Yv

Carnival Fascination
    Request - I have misplaced a Black Velvet change purse in Stateroom M176 during a cruise March 6-13, 2019.
    It appears that the purse may have dropped out of my handbag and may have fallen under the bed as I
    have searched my handbag with no luck. I did not use the handbag while on board as it is my travelling one.
    I used the purse to take out my driving ID and did not use it again.

The purse contains my Barbados ID, medical cards, Bank cards, and grocery discount card
    in the name of Yvonne Spencer.

I would be most grateful if you can let me know whether the steward Thring (short version of name) whether
    she found it or the person/s who occupied the cabin I vacated it on the 13th in Barbados. I live in Barbados.

My email address is [protected]@yahoo.com Home Tel 246 423 5602, Work 246 435 0387

Look forward to hearing from you. I was told there is a form but so far I have not found a section with a
    form giving details.

Yvonne Spencer (Cruise was booked through Vacationstogo.

No country listed for Barbados of Caribean

@Yvonne Spencer No Listing for Barbados on your email application

For should read "or Caribbean" error

19th of Mar, 2019

Howmany times that this comment appear before the message is delivered. I have spent almost an hour tring
    to submit my message.

19th of Mar, 2019

@Yvonne Spencer https://www.complaintsboard.com/complaints/carnival-cruise-lines-lost-luggage-c959317.html#