[Resolved] Carnival Cruise Lines / lost luggage
Booking no. 6zz7w2 Acct. 7258, Carnival Victory, Sail date 12-24-17. Stateroom 8281. 3 bags given to porter on dock. Never received 3rd bag. Reported to guests services. Bag never found. All Christmas gifts were in that bag totaling close to $1000.00. We brought along 15 family members for cruise to celebrate Christmas. Lots of disappointed people. Supposed to go to Key West then Cozumel. Instead got to Key West last. Immigration came on board and we lost 3 hours for excursions. Lots of unhappy customers. We have travelled on Carnival many times. This is worst ever. Is there any way this can be made right. Security cameras would have caught whoever took the bag. No security. At this point I do not feel we can sail with Carnival again. Very sad. Please correspond. Thank you for your consideration.
Pearl Arlene Speelman-Jack Speelman. [protected]@verizon.net
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
Carnival Cruise Lines Customer Care's Response, Jan 08, 2018
Thank you for allowing us the opportunity to respond to your comments.
We know our success depends on our guests and we treat all reports of dissatisfaction very seriously. We invite you to contact us directly, and we’ll be happy to review your concerns. Our Guest Care Department can be reached at 1-800-929-6400, ext. 76400. We do not suggest putting any personal information, including booking numbers, telephone numbers, email addresses, etc. on an open forum.
Carnival Cruise Line
More Carnival Cruise Lines Complaints & Reviews
- Carnival Cruise Lines - purchase jewelry through approved store 
- Carnival Cruise Lines - unhealthy air 
- Carnival Cruise Lines - terrible experience 
- Carnival Cruise Lines - fraud and cheating 
- [Resolved] Carnival Cruise line - hell experience from cruise - on board crime 
- Carnival Cruise Lines - carnival sensation - january 7 to 12 2017 - caribbean cruise
- [Resolved] Carnival Cruise Lines - deposit and booking
- [Resolved] Carnival Cruise Lines - overpaying for gratuities and changing the itinerary
- [Resolved] Carnival Cruise Lines - the ship sunshine
- [Resolved] Carnival Cruise Lines - poor services to a disabled senior citizen