[Resolved] Carnival Cruise Lines / future cruise credit
Re: Booking #7GC8K4. We had to postpone our cruise which is to sail Oct 7 - 14. We have sustained damage to our house due to hurricane Harvey. We have to meet with insurance agents, get estimates, schedule work that needs to be performed with different contractors. All that needs to be coordinated in a timely manner. I am submitting the claims form documentation that we have received from our insurance agencies as requested by your customer service agent for your review. We look forward to rescheduling our cruise with Carnival at a later date. We thank you in advance for your attention to this matter.
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
Carnival Cruise Lines Customer Care's Response, Sep 25, 2017
Dear Julia Benavides,
Thank you for providing supporting documentation however it was sent to the incorrect place. I have gone ahead and forward it to [protected]@carnival.com. Please allow some time for a response as you can imagine with two hurricane Harvey and Irma they are a bit backed up.
More Carnival Cruise Lines Complaints & Reviews
- Carnival Cruise Lines - purchase jewelry through approved store 
- Carnival Cruise Lines - unhealthy air 
- Carnival Cruise Lines - terrible experience 
- Carnival Cruise Lines - fraud and cheating 
- [Resolved] Carnival Cruise Line - hell experience from cruise - on board crime 
- Carnival Cruise Lines - carnival sensation - january 7 to 12 2017 - caribbean cruise 
- [Resolved] Carnival Cruise Lines - deposit and booking
- [Resolved] Carnival Cruise Lines - overpaying for gratuities and changing the itinerary
- [Resolved] Carnival Cruise Lines - the ship sunshine
- [Resolved] Carnival Cruise Lines - poor services to a disabled senior citizen