CarFlexi.comcar hire

The company known as car flexi.com hold themselves out on the internet to be a type of broker service who finds the best rates in car hire comparing all the leading hire rates. I used this company to book a car hire in Poznan Airport from 26/5/18 to 2/6/18. Car Flexi came up with Green Motion as the most competitive rates and as their service that cost around £50.00 also covered any excess charges. I accepted their offer and paid via credit card £50.45 on the 2/4/18.

The first problem I encountered was on the day of the car hire return when I received a telephone call from a Daniel of Green Motion at around 2pm inquiring why the vehicle was late in being returned. I was shocked as I had assumed Green Motion were aware of the correct return time of around 8pm that day as Car Flexi had been given the flight details. However upon further inspection of the documents I realised for the first time the return time was stated at 8.30 am on the 2/6/18. I explained to Green Motion that a mistake had been made by Car Flexi however Daniel was quite rude insisting a late payment charge would be levied of 73.5 Euro. I was very unhappy at this and withdrew my authority to debit my credit card for such a transaction. I informed Daniel a formal complaint would be made when I returned to the UK. Daniel sent a text message saying that if I could return the vehicle by 8pm then only 13 Euros would be charged. I reluctantly agreed to this however due to the general rudeness of this person I became suspicious of this hire company and recorded a video of the condition of the vehicle when I returned it.

When I returned to the UK a sum of £1133.35 was debited to my credit card on the 11/6/18 by Green Motion Car Hire. My complaint published by Trust Pilot explains what took place. Due to the fact Car Flexi.com provided excess insurance I attempted to contact them by email and on the UK number [protected] and international number +[protected] all to no avail. The UK number is answered by an automated system that eventually goes dead with the international number failing to make contact stating there is a problem. This has gone on for over 3 weeks so I have been forced to make a reclaim of my fee via my credit card company.

St