Career Network / Online fraud

OK I have been TRYING for a while now to find out about this supposed job search engine.

My husband has been searching for a job for quit some time now and it maybe coincidence, but the only site posting the jobs in his field is career network??? We have responded to several of the offers, being sure to NOT accept the obvious solicitation offers that will bring nothing but a flood of unwanted phone calls. My biggest question how is it that the 'perfect fit' of a job has gone on 5 weeks of no response! They are hiring according to the ad, they need a full staff according to the ad, and they are SUPPOSEDLY in our town. NOT! Go to their main site, do a search for this supposed feature job, and you won't find it! ANYWHERE! But yet they are posting to other public job search engines. There has to be a law or guideline violation here!

It is obvious that they are out for nothing more then a list of contacts and or to gain your personal information. BEWARE! I challenge this site to PROVE that they actually PRODUCE legitimate employment without obligation. Or state their ACTUAL business intentions *%@! or get off the pot!

An

Comments

16th of May, 2011

Thanks for posting all this, to save me from going through the same thing. It should be entirely illegal, that's why they just have a po box so no one comes to their business n mows down the place