Care.com / care.com mike and barbs comments
Care.com is an unethical fraudulent company. Many people have their heads in the sand about how far Care.com will go to cover up complaints and erase bad reviews. The is one lady "K" on Jabbersite for instance that has a full time job making rebuttles on comments and apologizing with then standard boilerplate response of "we are not responsible for anything". Care.com will terminate any parent or babysitters account that puts in a bad review (unless it is a not so important review of no relevance) by shutting down the page to cover up all negative remarks... This keeps the caregivers page free of negative reviews. The only catch with that is there are a few boards that wont be bought off and this is one of them..Others are Sitejabber, Pissed consumer, Reviewopedia. the rest of the boards are paid off by Care.com with membership fees. Such as the BBB. The Membership fee is $500 a year to monitor reviews and keep an A rating...many boards charge about the same. This board will not be bought off so the only thing Care.com can do to monitor bad statements is to make rebuttles with ridiculous statements.. They can sign in with whatever name they choose and fire away at whomever they choose. Ex...Jenny Drake. Pretending to be the same person with the same user name is ridiculous and reaching.
More Care.com Complaints & Reviews
- Care.com Inc - illegal activity: background checks 
- Care.com - deceptive practices/exploitation 
- Care.com - bad practices and service 
- Care.com - unauthorized use of my social security number 
- Care.com - service promised not provided 
- Care.com - account termination for no reason
- Care.com - permanently deleted my account without notice
- Care.com - deleted account & unethical-treatment
- Care.com - termination of account with no reason after they took my payment.
- Care.com - can't close account