Care.com / care.com mike and barbs comments

1 123 washingtonWasgington dc, United States Review updated:
Phone: 4432873333

Care.com is an unethical fraudulent company. Many people have their heads in the sand about how far Care.com will go to cover up complaints and erase bad reviews. The is one lady "K" on Jabbersite for instance that has a full time job making rebuttles on comments and apologizing with then standard boilerplate response of "we are not responsible for anything". Care.com will terminate any parent or babysitters account that puts in a bad review (unless it is a not so important review of no relevance) by shutting down the page to cover up all negative remarks... This keeps the caregivers page free of negative reviews. The only catch with that is there are a few boards that wont be bought off and this is one of them..Others are Sitejabber, Pissed consumer, Reviewopedia. the rest of the boards are paid off by Care.com with membership fees. Such as the BBB. The Membership fee is $500 a year to monitor reviews and keep an A rating...many boards charge about the same. This board will not be bought off so the only thing Care.com can do to monitor bad statements is to make rebuttles with ridiculous statements.. They can sign in with whatever name they choose and fire away at whomever they choose. Ex...Jenny Drake. Pretending to be the same person with the same user name is ridiculous and reaching.

Je
May 4, 2015

Comments

• Ol
      18th of Apr, 2013
    Care.com - Impossible to Use!
    California

I singed up for care.com, and found it basically impossible to use. A friend told me about http://barefootstudent.com, and have found it to be a superior alternative.

• Sh
      21st of Jul, 2013
    Care.com - care.com upgraded me to premium service and has been billign me for alst 2 years without my consent
    care.com
    Washington

care.com upgraded my service to premium service without my knowledge and has been billing me. my mistake was I kept thinking that bill was from my backupcare service that I have and just realized it.

• Ju
      28th of Aug, 2013

Why did you provide your credit card if you didn't want to pay?

• Cl
      14th of Mar, 2014
    Care.com - Deceptive Auto-Billing
    California

Let's do a class action against their billing practices! Contact classactioncare.com@gmail.com

• Cl
      14th of Mar, 2014
    Care.com - Deceptibe Auto-Billing
    Care.com

Their predatory billing practice must stop! Let's do a class action. Contact classaction.care.com@gmail.com

• Mo
      19th of May, 2015

I also was scammed by there auto billing deception of 1 month trial! I am out 160 BUCKS! To prove my point further, they have billed for 4 months at 39 bucks and NEVER ONCE SENT AN INVOICE TO MY INBOX. So as the others, I was unaware this was happening!
    DO NOT USE THIS SERVICE!!!