Caracol Cream / theft and fraud

1 5300 Ontario Mills Pkwy., Unit 400, Ontario, CA 91764Ontario, CA, United States
Phone: 1-877-550-0630

Do not purchase this product. It is a total scam. If you go to their on-line site they will ask you to give them some information to see if you qualify. No matter what you fill in, you reach a page that says "congrtulations" you qualify.

They indicate that if you order the product you will only pay for shipping and handling. This is a total lie. What they will do is take your credit or debit card information and charge you for the whole package.

I am one of those victims! Once I received the cream I tried it and didn't think it was that good. I gave it away and thought no more about it, until I found another package from the company. My husband called them and realized he was getting a line of manure.

If this happens to you, immediately report this to your local sheriff, then call you state's office of consumer affairs. Keep very good records for later use. Do not return the product - it will be returned to you.

Before purchasing anything on-line from an unknown company first google the products name and add the words review, or warnings, or fraud. You will find many resources with warnings.

Although I have not gotten to the bottom of the problem yet, know that there is potential for identity theft.

Bottom line: know who you are purchasing from before purchasing.