[Resolved] Captain D'sinjury

In October 2017, While leaving my table after dining inside Captain D's, I was walking toward the door to exit, when I slipped on the floor that was being mopped and no warning signs up to let people know to proceed with caution.

I fell on my knee, slid and hit my head and was knocked out for a few seconds.When I came to, I was trying to figure out way no one bothered to put any wet floor signs up.
The lady that was mopping kept saying " Im sorry are you alright she dropped her food, some body get her some more food". As Im still on the floor not able to move, the manager is sliding in the front where Im on the floor at and is hiding the wet floor sign behind her, Im watching her as she slips it out. I was hurting so bad, I did not even say anything except It hurts.
Now I just had to have surgery and now have to go through physical therapy now because of no wet floor sign being up. I am hurt and very sad that my life is limited
I can not use my right arm now because of this neglect.

• Resolution statement

• Captain D's Customer Care's Response, Nov 27, 2018

Hello, Thank you for contacting Captain D's. Can you send your complaint with contact information to https://contact.captainds.com/ and someone from our management team will reach out to you?

Ja