[Resolved] Captain D's — fish

To whom it may concern I have just purchased a meal from the local captain D's here in Greenville Ms and I ordered the four piece two country fried and the other two battered dipped. When I first started my complaint I didn't know that it had to be up to 350words just so I can get a reply, which makes no sense because all complaints should be answered accordingly.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Greenville, AL But anyways the fish that I received seemed to be battered fish that was dipped in meal and then fried it looks like a hard pizza roll and it is not acceptable for a meal that was ordered from this type of establishment. So if you would kindly please get in contact with this restaurant and inform them that I know that drive thru time matters to them but the quality of my food matters to me!!! So if this is not enough words for you to contact me accordingly I will not be patronizing this establishment and will let other citizens in this know how this basis being run thank you and good day😒😒😒😒

• Resolution statement

• Captain D's Customer Care's Response, Nov 30, 2018

Hello, Thank you for contacting Captain D's. Can you send your complaint with contact information to https://contact.captainds.com/ and someone from our management team will reach out to you?

St