Captain D's, Americus Georgia / accident in store
On Monday, February 12, 2018 we went into the Captain D's located in Americus, Georgia. As soon as my granddaughter stepped in, she slipped and fell on the slippery floor. At the front door there was no "wet floor" sign there, also in the area where the drinks are served there was a puddle on the floor of melted ice, when one of the customers complained, they put out a wet floor sign. the floor was extra slippery and greasy. My granddaughter fell flat on her back, she stated she was okay, and hopefully nothing will occur because of that fall. Just wanted your company to know. The people on the front register asked was she okay. I had to ask for the manager to make sure she was aware of what had happened. She asked was she okay and walked off.
More Captain D's, Americus Georgia Complaints & Reviews
- Captain D's - angela ashley 
- Captain D's - customer service sucks 
- Captain D's - bad service 
- Captain D's - cheating shysters 
- Captain D's - food not received and bad customer service 
- Captain D's - Drive Thru Service
- Captain D's - food I was served 
- Captain D's - horrible customer service 
- Captain D's - wrong food, nothing was correct.
- Captain D's - food