Captain D's / 3pcs meal

1 Columbia, SC, United States Review updated:

Captain D's is one of my favorite restaurants. I went to the drive thru and purchased a 3pcs fish cooked country style. The meal in which I received was enough fish tin make one full sized peice of fish. So I returned back to establishment to see if I could get some bigger size pieces of fish. The cashier at the window took my plate back and said ok. Then a male cashier came behind her explaining to me that the fish comes cut small so there would be no way for me to get bigger pieces. I say ok well I would like a refund then. I sat at the window for about five minutes for them to issue me a refund, meanwhile not once did the manager come to the the entire time I sat there. This is not the first problem that I have had with this location and needless to say I will not return to this location ever again. I always have a problem whenever I patronize this locations whether is my order being incorrect or the customer service.

Av
Dec 30, 2017

Comments

• Po
      31st of Dec, 2017

Their three pieces of fish does not necessarily mean three fish. It typically mean three pieces of one fish. What resolution were you looking for?