Capital One Auto Finance / relentless call center on day of husbands funeral
While my husband lay dying, Capital One took 2 payments rather than 1 out of my account and would not return it... they caused my account to be 600.00 over drawn!!!
And the day of the funeral they hounded me for money after I said he was DEAD and it was the day of the funeral... I would talk to them the next day... NO they just kept hounding me in front of my family. I finally hung up on them. They are relentless on their calling and I have had a loan with them for almost 5 years!!!
Do not ever do a payment over the phone.. they will get it wrong
And after making arrangements, I had a funeral back in the state we are from originally and they did it that day as well!!! in front of relatives again... I was appalled at thier treatment of a customer they are making thousands of dollars off of at a time like that
Infurated in Tempe
More Capital One Auto Finance Complaints & Reviews
- Capital One Auto Finance - scam and cheating! 
- Capital One - unreasonable account restrictions 
- Capital One Auto Finance - terrible experience 
- Capital One Credit Card Company - fraud business practices! 
- Capital One - terrible service and company in hole 
- Capital One Financial Corporation - Credit card
- Capital One - credit card late fee
- Capital One Financial Corporation - customer service at a particular branch
- Capital One Financial Corporation - capital one 360
- Capital 1 Credit Card - about an apr of over 28% since 2005.