Capital Management Services, Lp / Identity Theft

I recieved a letter stating that I owed them money. I know that I do not owe anyone money and then they asked for my SSN!

Comments

• Je
      15th of Oct, 2008

One would think they would already have *a* SSN, yours or not, if the debt had any validity. Maybe they are fishing? As in - maybe you have a similar name to the actual debtor? In any case, the inquiry seems highly questionable to me. Seeing as how they contacted you and you have no idea what they're referring to, I certainly wouldn't provide that information.

• He
      11th of Mar, 2009

Hope you have resolved issue with these people ... I chose not to respond to the letter that I received from them but went straight to the debtor they said that I owed and bingo ... SCAM.. fish anyone!? Really this stinks like day old fish ... may they all rot in hell for what they are doing to others. I googled their phone number and then name ... bingo ... the list of complaints about them date back for years ... I spent some time on the phone with the people they said i owed ... they were interested to get ALL the info I had on them and will be looking into their fraudulate activities.