Capital Management Services / Very rude representatives
These people are one of the ABSOLUTE WORST collection agencies! Originally, I had called two weeks before the amount was set to come out of my checking account. The person on the other line said that it was okay and hung up. Okay, fine, well two weeks later I get a letter saying that they are planning to take money out of my account this month when I specifically called and said not to take anything out, but to take it out next month and was told that was okay.
I called inquiring about a debt and I wanted to CHANGE the date of payment and they got all huffy about it. I wasn't backing out of the arrangement or paying, I was just changing the date because I had an emergency and wouldn't be able to pay the agreed amount on that date. I was willing to make two payments the next month to make up for this month. The representative started arguing with me REMINDING ME that they are a debt collection agency collecting a debt. Luckily I had a name and gave the name of this person. At first she was going to say there is no person by that name, but then she stopped, stuttered a minute, and then got me the person.
These people WILL NOT work with you if you have a financial emergency and can't make a payment. Never deal with these people.
More Capital Management Services Complaints & Reviews
- Capital Management Services - Fraud 
- Capital Management Services - Debt Collection 
- Capital Management Services, Lp - trying to collect on behalf of a company I have never dealt with 
- Capital Management Services - Harassment 
- Capital Management Services - Terrible experience! 
- Capital Management Services L.P. - account with lvnv funding llc
- Capital Management, Services LP - Collecting money attempt
- Capital Management Services - Constantly trying to withdraw from my account
- Capital Management Services - Trying to collect on debts well past statute of limitations. 
- Capital Management Services, Lp - Collection Notice