Capella University / lack of support from a frustrated mft student
I have been in the marriage and family therapy (MFT) program since 2012. I have taken all the classes and everything, all that I need to do is my fieldwork.
I am having issues finding a place to do my fieldwork and have had to push back my date multiple times, I am not reaching the cutoff date (I have until September before the remove me from the program). I have done all the suggestions and recommendations that have been giving to me and still haven't found a place. I keep running into the following issues: Places don't meet the requirements of the university, places have already accepted interns, places only work with local university students. I have shared this with the proper people and all I keep getting is "use the resources on the website, network, etc" basically I keep getting the same response I have been getting.
It's like they don't even care about the success of the student only just getting the money. I feel like I am not being heard and I would not recommend this school to anyone.
More Capella University Complaints & Reviews
- Capella University - scam 
- Capella University - fraud and cheating 
- Capella University - fraud and greed 
- Capella University - possible encouraged fraud and engaged in deceptive and questionable marketing practices 
- Capella University - bad service 
- Capella University - failing students based on an apa error. 
- Capella University - retaliation practices 
- Capella University - billing practices 
- Capella University - horrible mentor 
- Capella University - service