Capella University / lack of support from a frustrated mft student

1 225 South 6th St, Minneapolis, MN, United States Review updated:

I have been in the marriage and family therapy (MFT) program since 2012. I have taken all the classes and everything, all that I need to do is my fieldwork.

I am having issues finding a place to do my fieldwork and have had to push back my date multiple times, I am not reaching the cutoff date (I have until September before the remove me from the program). I have done all the suggestions and recommendations that have been giving to me and still haven't found a place. I keep running into the following issues: Places don't meet the requirements of the university, places have already accepted interns, places only work with local university students. I have shared this with the proper people and all I keep getting is "use the resources on the website, network, etc" basically I keep getting the same response I have been getting.

It's like they don't even care about the success of the student only just getting the money. I feel like I am not being heard and I would not recommend this school to anyone.

Mb
Jan 10, 2019

Comments

• Ca
      30th of Jan, 2019

Please feel welcome to send us an email with your name and contact information to [protected]@capella.edu and we will ask a team member to reach out to you.