Capella Universityidentity theft - they took out 100,000 in student loan in my name.

I signed up for classes for one term and due to a family illness I was unable to start my classes. I attempted to drop but there was some type of issue which someone was supposed to resolve for me and a callback was promised and never occurred.See Top 10 Worst Companies in Minneapolis, MNDue to my family situation I did not think anything else about it. I consolidated my student loans and found that 100, 000 dollars had been charged to me in student loans that I did not take out. I do not know where to start to get this resolved.

Ch
May 07, 2017

Comments

• Ca
      May 09, 2017

Hello, Cheryl. Thank you for your post. We would like to look into this situation. Please send an email with the information you posted, your full name, and contact information to [protected]@capella.edu and we will have a team member reach out to you.

• To
      May 18, 2017

I, too, was a student at Capella and for some reason or the other, Capella is stating I owe them money. I used financial aid and student loans to fund my classes, so how can I owe them money. Cheryl, please let me know what you find out about a class action lawsuit. Your assistance would be greatly appreciated!