CapBeast / no service, no response

The CapBeast team should improve their customer service department if it exists though.
They have everything for a successful communication with customers: phone number, online form and an email, but none of those means works. Maybe they do, but there's nothing to monitor it.
I am very disappointed because I am having several issues with my order and I want them to resolve it, but I can't reach anyone, even though I called multiple times.

Sa
Dec 6, 2017

Comments

• Fr
      7th of Dec, 2017

Hi Sarah, my name is Francis and I work with CapBeast. I apologize that we did not answer your call I'm not sure what happened. I have sent you a personal message, please respond back with your order id number and I'll be happy to give you a call to help out.

• Co
      8th of May, 2018

I've called 3 times, leaving my information on voicemail asking to be called back, with no response. Since it has been a month since my order, I've been calling all day today on loop with no success in reaching anyone, ever. I can't even reach a person to cancel my order. Since CapBeast has failed to uphold their end of the deal, I will not uphold mine and report any charges from CapBeast as fraudulent.