Canada Post / unethical behaviour and incompetence
I visited the Canada Post office at First Canadian Place on Feb-20-2018 to mail a letter to Singapore. The clerk, here name is Rosanne (TR2527259), said I can pay extra and get tracking, total cost $18, with Tax it came to $23.90. The reason for sending this was because it was time sensitive. I have been checking on-line for weeks and the status shows IN-TRANSIT. I thought it was delivered but maybe the system was not recording it accurately based on what I was told on similar posts in Canada.
Today, on 15-May-2018, I went back to the Canada Post at First Canadian Place in Toronto and mentioned my complaint to the clerk; not Rosanne as she was not in. The clerk said that firstly there is no tracking for mail outside Canada and destination code was incorrect, it was NL when it was supposed to be for Singapore.
Now It was a simple letter I was mailing and I was very clear and specific about the destination and sensitivity of the item. The clerk upsold me on the price, entered incorrect information and my mail never reached it's destination. I feel lied to and cheated by this clerk. Generally, I find clerks at this location always trying to charge more mail.
More Canada Post Complaints & Reviews
- Canada Post - parcel tracking 
- Canada Post - undeliverable mail 
- Canada Post - fake attempted delivery, fake tracking number 
- Canada Post - missing delivery 
- Canada Post - no delivery attempt 
- Canada Post Corporation - failed delivery
- Canada Post Corporation - community mail service
- Canada Post Corporation - delivery
- Canada Post Corporation - parcel delivery tracking
- Canada Post - my mail being delivered to the wrong address - weekly