Canada Post / return of destroyed calendar with no reimbursement
On November 15, 2016, I sent a calendar and Christmas card to my cousin in Dorset, England. The price of the calendar was $17.00 and the postal cost was $18.44. I mailed it from the pharmacy at the Kingston Centre in Kingston.
Today (December 1) Canada Post delivered to me the destroyed calendar with no apology although they did regret the inconvenience. I was not reimbursed the cost of the calendar nor the postal cost.
I phoned Canada Post Customer Care Service and was told there was nothing that could be done since I did not have the tracking number. I suggested that since I had the destroyed item and postal information (the bar code) and would be willing to take it to the post office so I could be reimbursed there. Apparently this was not possible. I asked who I could complain to and was told that she was not aware that this was a possibility.
I have now located the Complaints Board and hope you can suggest a solution.
89 Carruthers Ave
More Canada Post Complaints & Reviews
- Canada Post - parcel tracking 
- Canada Post - fake attempted delivery, fake tracking number 
- Canada Post - undeliverable mail 
- Canada Post - missing delivery 
- Canada Post - no delivery attempt 
- Canada Post - services
- Canada Post - customer service
- Canada Post - mail lady and her manager
- Canada Post Service (Kensington Store) - horrible and inconsistent customer counter service
- Canada Post - mail