Canada Post / mail not delivered to or from taber alberta
Please refer to Ticket Number [protected] for the Card I sent TO Taber (from Edmonton) back in December.
The reason I believe there might be theft of mail, is because now a Mother's Day card that was sent to me from Taber, has not arrived, although another card from Taber, sent from the same Taber mail box, at the exact same time arrived. Both cards had return addresses, and both cards were mailed to:
405, 17150 - 94A Avenue
Edmonton, AB T5T 6L7
Although my son thinks this is just a coincidence, I don't believe it should happen twice. I also don't think I should have to send my mail express post (traceable) to ensure that it is delivered.
I am asking for an investigation into Taber's Post Office, and a delivery or return of these cards.
More Canada Post Complaints & Reviews
- Canada Post - parcel tracking 
- Canada Post - fake attempted delivery, fake tracking number 
- Canada Post - undeliverable mail 
- Canada Post - missing delivery 
- Canada Post - no delivery attempt 
- Canada Post - services
- Canada Post - customer service
- Canada Post - mail lady and her manager
- Canada Post Service (Kensington Store) - horrible and inconsistent customer counter service
- Canada Post - mail