Canada Post / failure to deliver the mail
The attached photo of an envelope indicates that Canada Post was incapable of delivering a package from the US (which cost the sender US$15.50) to a legitimate Toronto address clearly marked on the package. Apparently the postal service can't recognize a Toronto postal code.
This package cost the senderUS$15.50, which, as a poet, he can ill afford. Who will reimburse the sender?
More Canada Post Complaints & Reviews
- Canada Post - parcel tracking 
- Canada Post - fake attempted delivery, fake tracking number 
- Canada Post - undeliverable mail 
- Canada Post - missing delivery 
- Canada Post - no delivery attempt 
- Canada Post - services
- Canada Post - customer service
- Canada Post - mail lady and her manager
- Canada Post Service (Kensington Store) - horrible and inconsistent customer counter service
- Canada Post - mail