Canada Post — driver - behaviour
This morning, May 3, at 8:25 a.m. I was driving south on Vanier Parkway/Riverside, approaching the stop light at Industrial, when I was beside one of your trucks. The truck was moving side to side, within its lane, but erratic. As it was stopping at the light, the driver slammed the brakes on several times, causing the truck to lurch forward. While the truck was stopped, it was rocking back and forth, and I could see the driver in the truck physically moving inside, back and forth. This was happening the entire time the truck was stopped at the light. Once the light changed, the truck turned onto Industrial, and I turned up Alta Vista, so I lost sight of it.
This behaviour appeared quite irrational, and concerned me quite a bit. I am fairly certain that this is not the behaviour Canada Post wishes represented.
More Canada Post Complaints & Reviews
- Canada Post - parcel tracking 
- Canada Post - fake attempted delivery, fake tracking number 
- Canada Post - undeliverable mail 
- Canada Post - missing delivery 
- Canada Post - no delivery attempt 
- Canada Post - services
- Canada Post - customer service
- Canada Post - mail lady and her manager
- Canada Post Service (Kensington Store) - horrible and inconsistent customer counter service
- Canada Post - mail