Canada Post / delivery service in sudbury

Canada Review updated:

Xposted mail on Feb/20/18, costing $14.26 which was not received until Feb/26/18; even though the tracking # [protected], said it was delivered it was not in the mail box at the post office on Feb/23/18. In January I sent a parcel to the same person using signature required, insurance etc, now I did make a mistake on the house # putting 589 instead of 598 Pearson Dr, but apparently the houses are opposite and they often get each other's mail. BUT as this parcel and other mail is picked up at the post office and some has to be signed for this concerns me. Here in London we have to show ID when we sign for a mail at the post office. Luckily the tracking # showed who had collected it and the receiver was able to get the parcel from the neighbour, who, I may add had opened it which I thought was odd. Both these mailings were for special occasions and needed to be there on the special dates.my last My point is that when you pay extra for mail deliveries you expect to get the service that you paid for . In future I will either deliver my mail person ally when I go up North or use a different courier service if I'm unable to it myself.

Ju