Camping World / service dept incompetent we have 0 confidence in them
We bought a 2017 Jayco Jay Flight on June 10, 2017 from Camping World in Bakersfield. We had to return the trailer to Camping World on September 16th due to some minor construction issues plus 1 major issue. The shower wall was bowed out in many areas, not attached to the wall. They called for us to pick the trailer up 2 weeks later. When we saw the shower wall, it was worse than when we left it. They had punched holes in it trying to get it to lay flat. We left the trailer there and they ordered and installed a new shower wall. In the process of installing this they scratched up the shower floor pan. We picked the trailer up on November 11th. As we were driving home, we noticed that water would spray out from under the trailer with turns. When we got home, we discovered that all the insulation under the shower and under all the floors was soaking wet with water. The pea trap under the shower was not tightened and was leaking water. We returned the trailer back to Camping World. They have told us that they will fix this problem, that they will remove the wet insulation and replace it. My concern is how will they get all the wet insulation out and how can it be guaranteed that we will not have mold growing in our trailer that will make us all sick. We have seen how the floor is built and the insulation is sealed. We feel that our brand new $30, 000. trailer has been ruined by the negligence of the service department at Camping World. We feel that our trailer should be replaced with a new trailer. We bought a new trailer and feel that the negligence of this service department has damaged our trailer beyond repair. We have zero confidence that they can truly fix this issue.
More Camping World Complaints & Reviews
- Camping World - repair issues and damages to camper 
- Camping World - extended warranty 
- Camping World Chattanooga - lack of service 
- Camping World - I will never visit camping world for servicing or installation again 
- Camping World - rude customers
- Camping World - my insurance roof replacement gone horribly wrong!
- Camping World of the Villages FL - rv repair
- Camping World - being lied to by the finance manager.
- Camping World - 2018 coleman 2405 by dutchmen
- Camping World - kingston ny management compliant