Camping World / rv service dept camping world tampa 9/2017
I wish i had researched Camping World before my purchase!!! I was happy with the initial purchase but the minute i needed service the nightmares began. Had my coach for a week and needed warranty work for leaking slide and windshield. We are going on 2 month of it in their shop and cannot seem to get an answer as to when i can expect it to be done. I followup each week and am getting the same stories, waiting on approval( Untrue as i have called the manufacturer), we are waiting on parts (also untrue as the manufacturer will tell you when parts have been ordered). This is the worst customer service i have received in 49 years of life. Stay away from Camping World!!!
More Camping World Complaints & Reviews
- Camping World - repair issues and damages to camper 
- Camping World - extended warranty 
- Camping World Chattanooga - lack of service 
- Camping World - I will never visit camping world for servicing or installation again 
- Camping World - rude customers
- Camping World - 2019 prowler
- Camping World - my insurance roof replacement gone horribly wrong!
- Camping World of the Villages FL - rv repair
- Camping World - being lied to by the finance manager.
- Camping World - 2018 coleman 2405 by dutchmen