Camping World

Posted: Sep 15, 2017 by

rv service dept camping world tampa 9/2017

Tampa, Florida
I wish i had researched Camping World before my purchase!!! I was happy with the initial purchase but the minute i needed service the nightmares began. Had my coach for a week and needed warranty work for leaking slide and windshield. We are going on 2 month of it in their shop and cannot seem to get an answer as to when i can expect it to be done. I followup each week and am getting the same stories, waiting on approval( Untrue as i have called the manufacturer), we are waiting on parts (also untrue as the manufacturer will tell you when parts have been ordered). This is the worst customer service i have received in 49 years of life. Stay away from Camping World!!!
Complaint comments Comments (1)    Updated: Complaint country United States Complaint category Car Service Centers

Comments

A  23rd of Sep, 2017 by    0 Votes
You are so right! I've tried to work with 3 Camping World locations in Florida - hoping one was superior to another. Having read these reviews, I see I am in the same boat as many other owners. Sad, but true! It IS the customer service that is so pitiful. I've written 4 letters to headquarters, only to be ignored. It was actually very smart of them NOT to hold the mortgage, but to have a bank finance the camper. Because of that, I cannot simply park it on one of their lots and say I'm not paying. So, I went as far as to write to the mortgage holder. No response! What a rip off! DO NOT BUY FROM CAMPING WORLD!

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree