Camping World / freezing fifth wheel
I have now waited months for a call back about my fifthwheel heater. I have been promised a call with a solution several times but they still have failed to follow through. My heat never worked and they have yet to find a solution for me. It will be in the 20s and we and our dogs will be left in freezing temperatures with no heat. I strongly urge you to avoid this store as they will sell you products that don't work and then disregard your requests for help and will leave you stranded. Terrible terrible service. So many other service issues, but leaving us in freezing temperatures without even a phone call for months is beyond heartless. We will struggle through the night but I really hope my tiny 17 year old poodle survives it.
More Camping World Complaints & Reviews
- Camping World - repair issues and damages to camper 
- Camping World - extended warranty 
- Camping World Chattanooga - lack of service 
- Camping World - I will never visit camping world for servicing or installation again 
- Camping World - rude customers 
- Camping World - rip off
- Camping World - awning installation
- Camping World Fort Myers,FL. - repair / warranty dept.
- Camping World - breach of contract on purchase of 5th wheel toy hauler camper
- Camping World - unethical behavior