Call-O-Call, Inc. / misinformation for davidzon phonecard

When I open the davidzon phone card the recording announce i'll be able to talk for 57 min and conversation was only 40 min when t try to resolved the problem they told that they charge 25 cents for 2 weeks for service and 12 % tax. The card was used with one day and taxes on $5 card should be $0.60 when I calculated it was $1.20 and they did not want to resolved the problem. Thank you.

Comments

• Ra
      9th of Oct, 2007

Totally agree, I have the same problem with Davidzon phone card.

• El
      24th of Jul, 2008

I had a card to call Ukraine. The recording was promting to call for 77 minutes ($5.00 card). The real call duration was less than 55 min. It means that 29% of promised calling time (and maney, accordingly) went to cover overhead. Isn't it too much? And why is it not explained in real numbers under the servise conditions?

• Co
      25th of Mar, 2009

The Davidzon company is a bunch of con-artists!!

• Te
      24th of Apr, 2009

I totally agree that Davidzon gives misinformation and their customer service don't want to resolve an issue. I bought their service using credit card and paid 10$. The recording announce I'll be able to talk 200 minutes and conversation was less than 133 minutes. When I asked customer service what fees are applies to the phone card they told

25 cents for each 2 weeks
    11.76% tax

The card was used in one day. - 25 cent
    and 11.76% tax is 1.176 - 1.18$

10 $ - 25 cent - 1.18$ = 8.57$

10$ - 200 minutes
    8.57$ - 171 minutes.

Duration of my call was less than 133 minutes. Where are the rest?
    What kind of tax are included into 11.76%?
    How to force them give my money back or give me my unused minutes?

The customer service lies to you all time when you ask them about how many minutes will you have for you money.!!! Their usual answer: "We cant calculate how many minutes you will have for each customer, or even give you estimated minutes they can't answer what's happened to your rest unused minutes.

Don't trust them they charge you MORE THEN 33.5%. Isn't too much?

• Sh
      30th of Jan, 2010

Unbelievably fraudulent company! Bunch of thieves and liars! Worst customer service ever! Not only they take half of your money for taxes, service and etc. Today they refused to connect me because the distributor who sold me the card did not pay them! Question - whom did I pay and what for??? For refused service???

People think they are still in communist time!
    If I knew where to complaint in order to shut this company down forever, I would gladly do that!
    Don't buy this card! Let them die and get out of business! Insolent ###!

• Cu
      30th of Nov, 2016

Yes, tipical Russian ###!!! Unreal, you buy a card, you suppose to have so many minutes and they steal at least good 10min out of it, happens on regular bases!!! When I gave them a call, she told me in that stupid language of hers "Don't like it, don't buy it"!!! This is customer service??? Yes, for Russian standards it is, but they forgot where they live and where they do business.Mr.Trump, please send those Russian sorry ### back to Mother Russia.One bad apple spoils a bunch.