Pingo company logo
Pingo
reviews & complaints
Pingo
reviews & complaints

Learn how the rating is calculated

10 complaints
8 resolved 2 unresolved

Is this your company? Claim it and get a lot of features. Read more

Pingo reviews & complaints

Pingo complaints 10

F

Pingo - Poor customer service

My family and I have been using company for More than 5 years and this past payment was more frustrating than ever ! For the past weeks, I had to deal with family emergency that required me to be on...

Pingo - Poor customer service

This company SUCK big time. I could be studying for test right now but I'm angry enough to spend the time on this. I took the time to sign up to make phone call. The website told you " Fast and Easy", they lie. I spend about 45 min signing up and the only box that had the biggest issue is the "authorize code" provide by them. Really ? you're worry about matching what you gave ? then they told me my credit card information was wrong, i checked and update 4 times, then i used another one. just check my transaction, they charged me 21.60$ 4 times in one card and one time for the next card. when they finally accepted, they said to verify the account which they claimed would take a minute until i can make phone call. They LIED again. now i have to wait 24 hr just to used the account that i paid for. The representative suck too. He suggest i should email the costumer service and told me i would still to wait about 24 hrs for their reply.
I DON'T HAVE TIME TO PLAY GAME !

Sounds like you got played out...

Pingo - Not Giving the Refund

On june 19th 2011 I signed up with Pingo and paid $10 for a calling card so that my wife could call her mother in India. The next day I received an email requesting the my PIN number for verification. On the following day when I tried to used my calling card, I was given a pre-recorded message stating the my account was invalid. I called PINGO and was told that my account had been canceled. When I asked for an explanation, I was told that since you have more than one account we are cancelling it, the refund will be given in 2-3 days to my Paypal account. Since then I am regularly sending them mails and calling their customer contact no. Every time the support persong opens a new ticket and asks me to wait for 5 business days. It is almost 11 days passed now but I am yet to get any refund. I am going to wait till this weekend or else I need to make a compaint to BBB.

I funded my Pingo account with $20 and then did not use their services. When I closed my account with them and asked them to refund my money they refused. Then when I asked them to reopen the account with a $20 credit that I could still use, they refused. They basically took my money, provided zero services, and now will not correspond with me.

They are, in truth, thieves, plain and simple.

I paid online for $25 dollars of additional minutes and I was told last week that I had only one minute left. I tried several times to add minutes over the phone and each time I was told that the account number was not correct. I would like the extra minutes or my money back.

@Vaibhavb and @jiffin
P.I.N.G.O is a virtual phone service that delivers reliable International calls backed with 100% call quality and money back guarantee. However you are not allowed to have more then one account per household. You can set up a family account to have sub accounts for other family members or friends. I'm sorry for the experience you had in resolving this. We have multilingual call center reps ready to assist you from 10am to midnight EST daily except holidays for US & Canada customers only at [protected] or email contact /at/ p i n g o dot com.

J
Jul 19, 2011

The same this happened to me in July 10th. I had sent many mails but they are not responding to it.

Do you have any contact numbers of them other than the toll free number

S
Jun 04, 2011

Pingo - scam

I paid $10 bucks to make calls abroad after pingo said online that i can have 240 minutes but on calling for only 115mins, they report that i have only a $ 1.02 balance.This ia conmanship as the its contraly to what they portray.I cancelled my account right away.

@stekoje I'm sorry for the experience you had. We list an estimated minutes on the rates page. However we do charge a .98 cent monthly fee and additional charges if called from a payphone. P.I.N.G.O is a virtual phone service that delivers reliable International calls backed with 100% call quality and money back guarantee. We have multilingual call center reps ready to assist you from 10am to midnight EST daily except holidays for US & Canada customers only at [protected] or email contact /at/ p i n g o dot com.

X
May 30, 2011

Pingo - Fraud

Found a zero balance on my account the first time I tried using it.
Found numerous complaints of fraud committed by Pingo (in addition to poor service) on internet review sites. Should have googled PINGO FRAUD before purchasing from them.

@xyxz & @Woodbird72 We are truly sorry for the experience you encountered. We have made several revisions in the company to improve customer service and call quality. Also we do not collect funds unless we approve the account, the service and company is legit. P.I.N.G.O is a virtual phone service that delivers reliable International calls backed with 100% call quality and money back guarantee. In the future please contact our call center reps ready to assist you from 10am to midnight EST daily except holidays for US & Canada customers only at [protected] or email contact /at/ p i n g o dot com.

Poor service. Calls never get connected. You will be lucky if you will get connected after one week continuous trying. Bad customer service with nasty attitude. I will never recharge my account and not recommend to any of my friend.

Pingo - cancellation and failing to refund

On November 16th I signed up and paid $10 for a calling card so that my wife could call my son in Korea. The next day I received an email requesting the my PIN number for verification. On the following day when I tried to used my calling card, I was given a pre-recorded message stating the my account was invalid. I called PINGO and was told that my account had been canceled. When I asked for an explanation, I was told that I would have to email and would receive a response in 48 hours. Additionally my bank reported that PINGO still had my payment. I emailed PINGO on November 20th asking for an explanation for being canceled and also for a refund. On November 24th I checked my email. PINGO never responded. I called PINGO and was told that I would need to email them again and they would answer in 48 hours. I mentioned that 48 hours meant Thanksgiving and most businesses were closed for the holidays additionally it connected with Friday and the weekend. PINGO stated that I could expect a response by Monday. Informed them that if I did not receive an explanation for my account being canceled and a refund by Monday, I would file a complaint with the Better Business Bureau. PINGO did not respond. I went online to the Better Business Bureau to file a complaint. Their website informed my that they did not recognize a business called: PINGO and could not process my complaint

@King G. W. P.I.N.G.O is a virtual phone service that delivers reliable International calls backed with 100% call quality and money back guarantee. If you had a bad call experience we hope to set up a tech ticket to investigate the route to fix the call quality. The monthly fee is standard with the low rate service which is listed across the site and in the terms. We have multilingual call center reps ready to assist you and help maintain our 95% customer retention rate from 10am to midnight EST daily except holidays for US & Canada customers only at [protected] or email contact /at/ p i n g o dot com.

M
Mar 20, 2011

email me if you want to get a real free service with good quality [email protected]

----***********I just discovered a $.98 charge for monthly maint. ! I was never told that I'll be charged "MONTHLY FEES"! They are THUGS----************
I wish there was something LESS than one Star, They deserve MINUS 5 Stars
I have been having worse connection ever using there service. I had bad connection on each call I made and I keep getting disconnected after talking for a minute or two or three and asked to enter phone number again and again. It's pretty annoying, frustrating and on top of that I'm paying for that. It's ludicrous, absurdity, incongruity to pay for horrible service like theres. I should receive full refund and a letter of apology. I just discovered a $.98 charge for monthly maint. ! I was never told that I'll be charged "MONTHLY FEES"! They are THUGS.

Steven - We are sorry for the inconvenience this may have caused. We were able to locate your account by the name listed on the complaint. It appears that the reason the new account was closed is because you already have a an account and per company policy to prevent fraud abuse, your only allowed to have one account in our system. We believe we sent you an email letting you know that we had closed the new account as a result of being a duplicate account and asked you to continue using your original account. In the future, I hope you'll work with us directly and not complain online by giving us a little time to resolve this, since it was a holiday weekend. We appreciate your business, since you've bin a customer with us for a while now.

Pingo - crossed lines

My wife tried to contact me in Nigeria through Pingo. She dialed my number and it went strait to a sex line. She thought I was cheating on her and it almost caused a divorce. She now doubts my...

P
Jun 03, 2009

Pingo - Pingo is a SCAM

This service is a scam! I signed up and my account was not activated, I got no response from the activation e-mail that they sent, and numerous inquiries with customer service were not returned by...

Pingo - RIP OFF

I was a long time pingo customer who give Pingo hundreds of dollars of business. Past January one of my recharge didnt get thru so I send them 3 emails that never got response. After calling customer service they told me to contact Paypal to get my money back which I did. Next thing that I know, they cancel my account which still had fund on it and never got back to me.
Doesnt matter how long you been with them and how much money you spend on them, in case of a problem this compagny doesnt not stand behind his product and will steal your money.

The same thing happened to me my Friend! Pingo SUX!

X
Jan 20, 2009

Pingo - Account Cancellation

Signed up with Pingo in order to make international calls and was faced with endless difficulties with their service. - There is a monthly charge which is not clearly stated when you sign up - The...

Pingo Company contacts