Cadbury / Chocolate unfit is not for consumption
I recently purchased a Cad bury Chocolate from a local shop in Delhi, after opening the outer packaging of the chocolate i found that it was not fit for consumption.
The inner packaging of the chocolate is still intact. The chocolate has 2 cubes missing, further more there are stains on the paper which is used to do the inner packaging.
I think this is very bad on the part of Cad bury to allow such food products enter market, which are not fit for consumption and are a hazard to public health. I have sent the feed back to them through their website.
More Cadbury Complaints & Reviews
- Cadbury Dairymilk - worm in the chocolate (unexpired product)
- cadbury roasted almond variant - worms and molds 
- cadbury/eclairs - new advertisement on television 'Dhamaka' 
- cadbury caramilk bar - different chocolate 
- Cadbury Philippines - sham promo 
- Cadbury Silk - chocolate
- Cadbury's Chocolate-YUCK - cadbury milk & royal dark chocolate, slabs-bought at walmart usa 3.5 ounces 
- Cadbury - cadbury mint slab
- Cadburys Chocolates - excess packaging and getting smaller by the year goods.
- Cadbury Dairy Milk - worst quality of "dairy milk" chocolate