Cadbury / Chocolate unfit is not for consumption

1 India Review updated:

I recently purchased a Cad bury Chocolate from a local shop in Delhi, after opening the outer packaging of the chocolate i found that it was not fit for consumption.

The inner packaging of the chocolate is still intact. The chocolate has 2 cubes missing, further more there are stains on the paper which is used to do the inner packaging.

I think this is very bad on the part of Cad bury to allow such food products enter market, which are not fit for consumption and are a hazard to public health. I have sent the feed back to them through their website.

Comments

• Sh
      14th of Aug, 2018
    Cadbury - Dairy milk crackle
    Kolkata
    India

I had purchased 6crackles from starmark, city center-1, Kolkata.
    Have opened two and there are live worms inside it .

Being a big fan of crackle, this is shock for me.
    5crackles read MFD-feb2018
    Whereas no date is written on one crackle.

I really am worried about my 4year old son.

• Ri
    Cadbury - not received frizer
    jabalpur

Dear Sir
    We have asked for the cadbury refrigerator and its been 8th month till now the dealers are not giving

• Pe
    Cadbury - Oreo chocolate
    Pune
    India

I have purchased Cadbury Oreo chocolate from sreeji stores in Gondhale Nagar, Hadapsar. the whole chocolate is spoiled and not eatable, May be because of lack of refrigerator. We have attached the photo of packing of chocolate . This experience was not expected from company like Cadbury. Hope you will discuss needful.

• Ku
    Cadbury - Dairy Milk
    India

Please advise why the chocolate bought in India does not taste the same as in the UK

• Ky
    Cadbury - Twirl
    Australia

I received seconds in fun size family pack. Seconds was not taken out. So my kids open a chocolate to mostly wrapping and about 3 cm of chocolate. I still have chocolate and would like it replaced

Cadbury Dairy Milk - Bad chocolate packed
    India

Dear sir yesterday i bought a cadbury dairy milk 10 rs chocolate nd i open it this is very bad condition the chocolate is many hole on the bottam nd the chocolate smell very bad

• Ba
    Cadbury - Service
    ODALBAKRA
    India

I have a Cadbury visicular for my shop. But some time my visicular was not working. For that I am not maintaining my stock properly. So, please short out my problems as soon as possible.

Regards
    Mr. Banik
    For, M/s. Gandheswari Bhandara
    Odalbakra, Guwahati-781034 (Assam)

• Am
    Cadbury Dairy Milk - dairy milk fruit & nut
    aligarh uttar pradesh

what is this...?
    please check the all packings...?

• Go
      20th of Aug, 2018
    Cadbury Dairy Milk - Dairy Milk - Maha pack - 40 rs pack, found a black spider inside
    India

Today @ 03 Mar 2018, bought Dairy milk maha pack inside that we found a black spider, could you pls provide the valid reason for this issue

Code: A80121 C 1 3
    PKD ON: 01/18 02 : 49
    BAR CODE: 8 901233 025612

20th of Aug, 2018
    Cadbury Dairy Milk - Quaintly n price matter for us we know quaintly is good but?????
    Mumbai

2 chocolate I found half what I paid for the chocolate is not worth it

• Sm
    Cadbury Dairy Milk - Quality of chocolate

I buyed 10rs dairy milk
    And saw the thing happened shown in the picture

• Ru
    Cadbury Dairy Milk - Silk
    Indore
    India

I bought Cadbury chocolate silk and found white patches n holes on it. It showed signs of fungus I guess. At tht spot itself I called and registered complaint.. They told they will take actions. No actions wr taken. Even after my second call...till now no actions are taken

• Pr
    Cadbury Dairy Milk - product
    India

when I opened the packet of the chocolate. I found white spots on the bar of the chocolate.
    please reply to me or call me on my number
    mob. no. 8080434545
    name Prathmesh Pandey

• Dh
    Cadbury Dairy Milk - complaining
    Bharuch (Gujarat)

Complaint :
    Attach Pic

Batch Coding Details ;-
    Code K80225, pkd 02/18 (2-nos)
    Code k80131, c3 pkd 01/18 (1-nos)

Dhananjay Patel
    image1978@gmail.com

• Pr
    Cadbury Dairy Milk - cadbury dairy milk
    kanpur
    India

I bought Cadbury chocolate silk and found white insect on it. It showed signs of fungus I guess. At tht spot itself .what your site will be take actions. They shld be ashamed of...

• Bi
    Cadbury Dairy Milk - I just find a human nail in a Cadbury Dairy Milk

I just find a human nail in a Cadbury Dairy Milk

28th of Aug, 2018
    Cadbury Dairy Milk - Dairy milk oreo silk
    Delhi
    India

I am upset as the chocolate smells very bad even its taste is totally different. Even after complaining at your customer care i did'nt get any response
    Such kind of behaviour is compelling me to avoid purchasing ur company chocolates
    I am expecting for the replacement of my product asap

• Al
      29th of Aug, 2018
    Cadbury Dairy Milk - Cadbury Dairy milk
    Kasaragod

Hi,
    I bought two cadbury dairy milk on 16 th of February 2018 . Package date is 12/17 and code is A71214 A 13 . The product was of poor quality. I have included the picture of the product below, we expect better quality products from cadbury as it is a trusted brand name...

Albin P Kurian
    Mail Id: albinkasaragod@gmail.com

• Sh
      1st of Sep, 2018
    Cadbury Dairy Milk - Dairy milk silk caramello
    Chandigarh
    India

Its looking like its spoiled.

• Su
      3rd of Sep, 2018
    Cadbury Dairy Milk - Cadbury Dairy Milk
    Nashik
    India

I bought the Cadbury Dairy Milk chocolate from Local store in Nashik, Maharashtra, When I opened it, we found fungus in the packing.