Cadbury / Chocolate unfit is not for consumption
I recently purchased a Cad bury Chocolate from a local shop in Delhi, after opening the outer packaging of the chocolate i found that it was not fit for consumption.
The inner packaging of the chocolate is still intact. The chocolate has 2 cubes missing, further more there are stains on the paper which is used to do the inner packaging.
I think this is very bad on the part of Cad bury to allow such food products enter market, which are not fit for consumption and are a hazard to public health. I have sent the feed back to them through their website.
More Cadbury Complaints & Reviews
- Cadbury - Unhealty Chocolates 
- Cadbury Diary Milk - Defective rotten product 
- Cadbury - Dairy Milk products food have worm & webs
- Cadbury Dairy Milk - cadbury dairy milk oreo chocolate
- Cadbury Dairy Milk - cadbury martians
- Cadbury Dairy Milk - top deck - 80 grams
- Cadbury Dairy Milk - cadbury caramel bar
- Cadbury - cadbury dairy milk
- Cadbury Dairy Milk - dairy milk silk (chocolate)
- Cadbury Dairy Milk - dairy milk oreo