Cadbury / chocolate unfit is not for consumption
I recently purchased a Cad bury Chocolate from a local shop in Delhi, after opening the outer packaging of the chocolate i found that it was not fit for consumption.
The inner packaging of the chocolate is still intact. The chocolate has 2 cubes missing, further more there are stains on the paper which is used to do the inner packaging.
I think this is very bad on the part of Cad bury to allow such food products enter market, which are not fit for consumption and are a hazard to public health. I have sent the feed back to them through their website.
More Cadbury Complaints & Reviews
- Cadbury Dairymilk - worm in the chocolate (unexpired product)
- cadbury roasted almond variant - worms and molds 
- cadbury/eclairs - new advertisement on television 'dhamaka' 
- cadbury caramilk bar - different chocolate 
- Cadbury Philippines - sham promo 
- Cadbury - cadbury's dairy milk crackle /friends pack
- Cadbury - 10 rupees bar
- Cadbury - I am complaining about the dairy milk chocolate of rs. 40
- Cadbury India - cadbury chocolates (including gems)
- Cadbury - cadbury dairy milk chocolate bars