Cabelas / decrease credit rate

1 NY, United States

I received a letter in the mail from Cabela's stating that they were decreasing my credit. When I called they said it was because I was three times late in the past year and there is nothing they can do about it. I am a busy person and paying the late fee was no big deal to me. Yes...I was late but I paid four times the minimum amount due. I am no dead beat and I "ALWAYS" pay way over the minimum amount due. So, by reducing my credit it appears my card is almost maxed out. They are not customer friendly and do not look at a customer's history thoroughly. Every year I buy approx. $400.00+ of merchandise from Cabela's on their card. I have been a customer of Cabela's for over TEN (10) years but apparently this accounts for nothing. I will pay off my balance and get another card. Sadly I like Cabela's but all of my future purchases will be with Bass Pro Shops, Gander Mountain or Filson. I think we as long standing clients should receive at the very least an apology. I will take owness for the late payments but really come on...

Ki