Cabela's / worst service ever
I purchased a dog collar from their on-line catalog. The product originally sold for $99 and was listed on sale for $59. It was also clearly advertised as "in-stock". The next day I received a notice from them that my order was cancelled because the item had been discontinued. I was very disappointed. At that point, I went back to the on-line catalog to see what my other options were. To my surprise, the same collar was listed with the same manufacturer's description. The item had a new Cabella's product number and a new price of $109. At that point I got angry because I felt cheated by CABELAS. I sent an e-mail to them stating my dissatisfaction. To date, no response from customer service. Cabelas has a good name in the the industry, I'm sure if upper management knew how un-responsive customer service is, they would remedy.
11/28/08 Update, it's been 2 weeks since I contacted Cabelas customer service . . . STILL, NO RESPONSE from them. I'm convienced they don't care about retaining customers. There buisness must be great that they can just "blow" their customers off. I'm not happy & will not buy from them in the future.
More Cabela's Complaints & Reviews
- World's Foremost Bank, a Division of Cabelas - credit card acct management practices 
- Cabela's Refund & Exchange Policy - unauthorized retention of personal, private data 
- Cabelas Visa World's Foremost Bank - 0% interest is misleading 
- Cabela's Smith & Wesson Rebate Offer - failure to send rebate 
- Cabelas - scam - bad customer service 
- Cabela's - an employee named vince
- Cabela's - shoes
- Cabela's - customer service
- Cabela's - cuddeback digital camera
- Cabela's - on time fish feeder advertising on line at cabela's