Burgess Seed " Plant Co. / Ripped off

1 905 Four Season RoadBloomington, United States Review updated:
Phone: 309-662-7761

Burgess Seed & Plant Co. do not seem to want to keep up their end of the deal. They get your money promise a life time guarantee and the only thing you'll get is dead plants/flowers/trees missing items and a whole lot of aggravation trying to contact customer service. It seems that as soon as they recieve your money they must put you on a do not acknowledege list, because after that you will never speak to anyone from that company again. even e-mail are kicked back. I should have read all the terrible reviews, but life is about lessons learned.

Comments

• St
      8th of Jul, 2010

I placed an order in early spring of 2010 and finally received my order well after normal planting times. To make matters worse they took the liberty of filling my order with plants I didn't want as they were out of stock of the items I ordered.
    The plants were mostly dead or close to it and I ended with about half of what I planted never coming up. These were the scrawniest plants and tubulars I ever saw. You can buy better plants anywhere supermarkets, costco, lowes home depot you name it there better. Never Again!!!

• La
      21st of Apr, 2015

i only got part of my order, tried to call several times, sent email, with no responce

• Bo
      11th of May, 2018

Do not under any circumstances order from this company. I had some plants that arrived dead in 2017, I followed their return policy and they sent my claim back and said they wanted to see if the plants would come out of it. I waited and this year the plants were obviously dead. I called them for replacements for the plants that I received dead and a couple more that had since died I was told that my warranty expired in April. No plants around my area were budding this year in April so I could not have known they were dead yet. I explained that to their customer service person and their response was "Sorry".

2nd of Jun, 2018

5/2018 Never order from this company! Never! I did not receive the plants I ordered in March. They will not issue refund to credit card. Said they mailed a voucher for items less shipping(I never received). Customer service incompetent liars. They actually told me to shut up and hung up on me when I asked them to issue a refund to my credit card because I never received the voucher that they never mailed.