Burger King - Ville Platte / employee-stole my husbands cell phone

1 Ville Platte, LA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 337-459-2218

My husbands cell phone was stolen by an employee from Burger King... He went to eat there for lunch with my 7 year old son... Ordered... placed his cell phone and keys down by the register... grabbed his food... returned to get his keys and cell... then realized there were only keys there... No other customers came in after him... when he spoke to the manager she said no one seen a cell phone... then he asked about their cameras... she said they were not working... I filed a police report... then went down to Burger King myself... thinking maybe a worker would say "they found it on the floor or something". The manager said I would have to prove it and told me I shouldn't be pointing fingers (accusing) at her employees... She was rude... I've had no luck getting some help with filing that complaint... This business is ran unprofessionally and I think the manager really does not give a wink about customer care.

Ne

Comments

• Ne
      23rd of Dec, 2008

I had problems with a local Burger King before... I agree that the managers do not act in a professional manner... and their solution is no solution.